Larry Holmes Garden inquiring about one Lebron Raymone James

Daps
Watch the game next time nikka

You Bron stains always run to some stat shyt not realizing this nikka choked at the FT line to seal the game, then gave up a 3, and barely played defense all night, and didn’t even show up until 1 minute left in regulation.

Real “goats” would’ve hit those FT’s... he was literally being carried by his young core 90% of the game
Real Goats like kobe dont miss the most shots in nba history and refuse to shoot in a critical playoff game to prove a point.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Watch the game next time nikka

You Bron stains always run to some stat shyt not realizing this nikka choked at the FT line to seal the game, then gave up a 3, and barely played defense all night, and didn’t even show up until 1 minute left in regulation.

Real “goats” would’ve hit those FT’s... he was literally being carried by his young core 90% of the game
He had 18 points, 6 assists in 4th quarter and overtime. :laff:

Y'all the WOAT

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You grew up fatherless it's why you don't identify with lebron. :manny:

First off... My father is in my life. My parents have been married for 34 yrs.

Secondly... If I was fatherless, wouldn't I be able to relate to LeBron considering he didn't have a father in his life?

Thirdly... Y'all should really stopped that "fatherless" shyt. It's one of worst things you can say to another black person.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lakers fans really wanna go back to being the 10th seed this bad? if yall nikkas gonna suck, yall might as well be relevant, suck and further the king's rep :mjlit:

I wanna make sure some of the invalids in that lakeshow fanbase get this across too: yall nikkas was gonna suck regardless

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Damn it’s only been 3 games, not to mention this roster has barely any continuity. I think some of y’all still don’t fukk with Lebron even though he’s on the Lakers and will take any opportunity to throw shots at him. At least wait until after December to start shytting on him. But he does deserve criticism for his play at the end of tonight’s game.

Daps
Lakers fans really wanna go back to being the 10th seed this bad? if yall nikkas gonna suck, yall might as well be relevant, suck and further the king's rep :mjlit:

I wanna make sure some of the invalids in that lakeshow fanbase get this across too: yall nikkas was gonna suck regardless

:mjgrin:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
First off... My father is in my life. My parents have been married for 34 yrs.

Secondly... If I was fatherless, wouldn't I be able to relate to LeBron considering he didn't have a father in his life?

Thirdly... Y'all should really stopped that "fatherless". It's one of worst things you can say to another

Your father shoulda done a better job raising you then. :manny: