Larry Holmes Garden inquiring about one Lebron Raymone James

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
On the one hand, the issue is clearly injury because he was incredible in midseason. On the other hand, at this stage in his career you might just have to accept that LeBron will always be injured.

Exactly!!

Lebron James Stats From December To January | StatMuse

LeBron James averaged 32.4 points, 8.5 rebounds and 7.6 assists in 27 games between December 1, 2022 and January 31, 2023.

On 52% from the field.

That's a MVP level stretch of games up there with Giannis, Embiid, Jokic, and AD at his best.

These folks are not serious.

Last edited:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
30-10-6 in the play-in game, 33-8-7 fighting with the Clippers for the 5/6 seed, 37-5-6 and 36-6-6 beating Utah twice to grab the 7 seed.

We're numb to how fukking ridiculous those stat lines are at 38 years old on an injured foot.

It's been tougher in the playoffs because he's had very good defenders keyed in on him and his legs look tired on the threes. But he could have scored 30 in either of the last two games if he had played in the 4th quarter.
Maybe I'm expecting too much. Just looks a bit troubling to me.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He's at that stage where he can bring it most nights but every once in a while he looks his age. This is to be expected at this point and with the injuries he's been suffering the past few years. And at 38 he shouldn't be expected to bring it every night anymore. The man has miles on his legs and is finally slowing down. No shock at all after two decades in the league and long playoff runs more often then not.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He should retire after this season.

He doesn't want to go out like a washed up bum. He can still contribute right now but if he sticks around another couple of years it's gonna start to look sad.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He should retire after this season.

He doesn't want to go out like a washed up bum. He can still contribute right now but if he sticks around another couple of years it's gonna start to look sad.
I think Bron wins it all this year he should hang it up. The problem is he still believes he has multiple more title runs in him, and he probably does on really good teams but he's diminishing each year. So even if he were to win another title next year, or in two years, or whatever, it's a lesser version of Bron as each year goes on, and each year he plays at declining levels, people start forgetting how great he was at his best...

I want LA to win it all this year and I hope he announces his retirement at the post-Finals presser. Let these young dudes get their shine on and have The League...

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I think Bron wins it all this year he should hang it up. The problem is he still believes he has multiple more title runs in him, and he probably does on really good teams but he's diminishing each year. So even if he were to win another title next year, or in two years, or whatever, it's a lesser version of Bron as each year goes on, and each year he plays at declining levels, people start forgetting how great he was at his best...

I want LA to win it all this year and I hope he announces his retirement at the post-Finals presser. Let these young dudes get their shine on and have The League...

:childplease: Retire from something he's done for 30+ years, that he loves, still better than most and he's getting paid like 50 million? WTF

Ya'll nikkas must be on fentanyl

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Relax

lebron-james.gif

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think he’s hobbled but I’m sure he has a handful of “best player on the court” games left in the chamber for this year’s run.
Tonight would be a good opportunity to use one.
36/11/8 and go up 3-1 on GSW. :wow:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

No way he wouldn't run it back