Lark "Lisa Turtle" Voorheis has OFFICIALLY fell off....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
http://www.celebytchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/larkvorhiesbeforeafter.jpg
lark-voorhees-before-after-2.jpg

lark1.jpg

This is seriously bothering me :sad: I hope she's ok. Gossip sites are saying it looks like she had some sort of plastic surgery too on top of whatever complications she apparently has, an eye lift possibly???

looking at these pics it does kinda look like hard-living\possible former substance abuse. black women don't usually age at such a fast rate without some kinda catalyst. either that of she's been quietly battling a chronic illness for years. either way hope she's ok. Saved By Bell is was a major part of any 80's kid childhood. i wanna see a reunion movie.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
maybe she has image dysmorphia and cant see what she really looks like. :yeshrug:
pretty girls think theyre ugly... and overcompensate with make up and wardrobe.
ugly girls think theyre pretty... and overcompensate with the same...both end up looking stupid.
that and being high can fukk up a persons look when taking that final look in the mirror b4 going out.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My childhood just died.

You'd need a jackhammed to chisel that makeup. Her make up is terrible.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lets pray for her :snoop: She looks like she has a condition and at the same time wants to remain in the spotlight. Hollywood really does a number on our friends.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Martin Lawrence dodged that :flabbynsick: like Rocky