Lark "Lisa Turtle" Voorheis has OFFICIALLY fell off....

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
could be Lupus.....i heard she was sick at one point and that's why she had to fall back from acting..

My aunt has Lupus and shes not swollen like that. You get swollen joints and muscles...not water retention.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
My aunt has Lupus and shes not swollen like that. You get swollen joints and muscles...not water retention.

yeah but don't all those steroid injections they have to get bloat em up? it did with the one lady i know that has it...

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
could be Lupus.....i heard she was sick at one point and that's why she had to fall back from acting..

lupus and vitilago go hand and hand from what I've read also.

She definitely has "something" because no women who looked as fine as she used to look would purposely go outside like that.

I kind of hate that she even did this interview because its just gonna put her on front street for all the wolves to see. (like us and others)

tragic all around :wow:

aRoMaN21

Daps
yeah but don't all those steroid injections they have to get bloat em up? it did with the one lady i know that has it...

my aunt didnt get bloated.. my other aunt (with no lupus) did cuz shes a fukkd up drinking druggie with bad make up like lark right now.. sorry to be blunt. And shes a functional junkie/drunk.
But who knows. Maybe Lark has something wrong with her. idk

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

everyone reacts differently breh.

look at the singer SEAL, those scares on his face aren't from a drunken bar fight

50315_6752976978_270_n.jpg

they're from lupus b :to:

aRoMaN21

Daps
lupus and vitilago go hand and hand from what I've read also.

She definitely has "something" because no women who looked as fine as she used to look would purposely go outside like that.

I kind of hate that she even did this interview because its just gonna but her on front street for all the wolves to see. (like us and others)

tragic all around :wow:

so what was lauryn hills excuse?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

There's are quite a few different types of Lupus with a lot of different symptoms. It's not the same for everybody. Not saying that's why she's bloated but just cause your aunt doesn't have that symptom doesn't mean that it's not a symptom for somebody else with Lupus. I say this cause I know somebody with Lupus who did have water retention.

EDIT -- Watching the vid, it just looks like embarrassingly bad make up on top of some poor plastic surgery.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
http://www.celebytchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/larkvorhiesbeforeafter.jpg
lark-voorhees-before-after-2.jpg

lark1.jpg

This is seriously bothering me :sad: I hope she's ok. Gossip sites are saying it looks like she had some sort of plastic surgery too on top of whatever complications she apparently has, an eye lift possibly???

aRoMaN21

Daps
There's are quite a few different types of Lupus with a lot of different symptoms. It's not the same for everybody. Not saying that's why she's bloated but just cause your aunt doesn't have that symptom doesn't mean that it's not a symptom for somebody else with Lupus. I say this cause I know somebody with Lupus who did have water retention.

EDIT -- Watching the vid, it just looks like embarrassingly bad make up on top of some poor plastic surgery.

it can be a symptom for anyone. i just dont think she has it.
thats my opinion and i based it on my 2 aunts.