Papa Johns is best

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U wont either the way u stay hating on nikkas :mjpls:

dude, i have a greater chance at seeing 40 than you. statistically, you're more likely to die than me since you're under 25 and i'm past that mark already. don't worry about me. i'm well off.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
was gonna order but no pizza hut delivers in brooklyn :stopitslime: have to go to queens to carryout :why:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
dude, i have a greater chance at seeing 40 than you. statistically, you're more likely to die than me since you're under 25 and i'm past that mark already. don't worry about me. i'm well off.

:patrice: U right. Nothing can happen to u in ur moms basement

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: U right. Nothing can happen to u in ur moms basement

i don't live in my mom's basement. :laff: i'm good. as far as you talking about "hating" fukkers offline. i don't pick fights with anybody so nobody picks fights with me. :ooh: dunno about you though. after all, you are a self proclaimed gangbanger with "a rep". i would have understood if this was 10 years ago BUT 2013???? are folks still heavy into that shyt or that gangster shyt anymore even? folks seem to be more into that skateboard, "i'm different" bullshyt now.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i don't live in my mom's basement. :laff: i'm good. as far as you talking about "hating" fukkers offline. i don't pick fights with anybody so nobody picks fights with me. :ooh: dunno about you though. after all, you are a self proclaimed gangbanger with "a rep". i would have understood if this was 10 years ago BUT 2013???? folks aren't even heavy into that anymore.
:mindblown: GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE YOU fakkit!!

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

You're gay, you'll die before you're 30 from AIDS fakkit.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're gay, you'll die before you're 30 from AIDS fakkit.

you do realize that you can get AIDS and be straight right? do you even get yourself tested?

another thing, i'm a virgin so get your facts straight. what's with you folks being obsessed with me having sex? when i said i was "straight", folks used to annoy me about "did you get p*ssy yet? you need to get yourself a woman". now that i came out the closet, folks still are asking the same fukking questions. "did the lack of p*ssy turn you gay? did you get some ass yet? did you get fukked in the ass yet? are you a virgin?" goddamn, can ya please stop with goddamn sexual references and the same repetitive insults "you still live with your mom, you have no friends". shut the fukk up already.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
you do realize that you can get AIDS and be straight right? do you even get yourself tested?

another thing, i'm a virgin so get your facts straight. what's with you folks being obsessed with me having sex? when i said i was "straight", folks used to annoy me about "did you get p*ssy yet? you need to get yourself a woman". now that i came out the closet, folks still are asking the same fukking questions. "did the lack of p*ssy turn you gay? did you get some ass yet? did you get fukked in the ass yet? are you a virgin?" goddamn, can ya please stop with goddamn sexual references and the same repetitive insults "you still live with your mom, you have no friends". shut the fukk up already.

U ever met mr cee:mjpls:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't have to eat a filet mignon (mind you, this isn't healthy, either) to go :scusthov: at people feeling :blessed: at the thought of paying $5 for a pizza.

it's unhealthy. someone who cares about their body isn't consuming that garbage. some of you really live shytty lives, yet you get mad when people call you out on it.

Who da fuqq u think u is Jamie Oliver?? :what: sit cho @ss down somewhere.

on a 5 stars basis this is how i rate these pizza chains

pizza hut 3/5 i only eat there deep dish haven't had it in about a year tho
lil ceasars 3/5 there crazy bread is the BEST bread from any pizza place hands down
papa johns 3/5
hungry howies 4/5 good pizza, good wings, i eat there about once a week.
Angelettos N.O. 10/5 BEST PIZZA i ever had in my life!!! You gotta go to new orleans to get this shyt, i had it back in feb when i was down there for mardi gras, if you go make sure u hit this pizza place up. heres a link to they yelp.

Angeletto's Pizzeria - Central Business District - New Orleans, LA

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U ever met mr cee:mjpls:

nope. heard about him from people that have seen him though. dude is never gonna be able to live that shyt down because everyone reminds him of that shyt in the clubs or whereever he goes. he's gonna have to come out sooner or later because someone WILL drag him out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan SHUT CHO ASS UP

tumblr_md9an84EZa1qkjky3o1_400.gif

:hovlol: