Large Pizza Hut 1 topping pizza for 5.55 till the 15th

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
you don't have to eat a filet mignon (mind you, this isn't healthy, either) to go :scusthov: at people feeling :blessed: at the thought of paying $5 for a pizza.

it's unhealthy. someone who cares about their body isn't consuming that garbage. some of you really live shytty lives, yet you get mad when people call you out on it.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan SHUT CHO ASS UP

tumblr_md9an84EZa1qkjky3o1_400.gif

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I only had the little Pizza Hut inside Target a couple of times, not bad. :yeshrug:

The only chain Pizza I like besides that is Papa Johns. Little Ceasers is the worst and I have not had the "improved" Dominos pizza, so I cant speak on how they taste now (I last had it in 08, that shyt was scust).

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
we all can agree pizza hut isnt high class gourmet pizza this is for the nikkas who specifically like pizza hut

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope you're working out. with the way folks be talking about fast food up in here, some of you aren't going to make it to be 40.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Some of y'all need to go to a real pizzeria.

And some of us do. Doesn't mean it's not possible to enjoy a food chain.

For example being in LA, I eat that authentic realer then Real Deal Holyfield Mexican food. Yet I still will eat at Taco Bell or Del Taco from time to time. And I know PLENTY of people who do that. Even Mexicans!

What I eat don't make you shyt :smugbiden: