Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Just what I thought, another self-hating darkskineed black wench looking for black male approval after being ghettogagged and spat out by their cracker kangs. \

bytches say this shyt because there is NOT ENOUGH black men BOLD enough to put them in their place. So sick and tired of these bytches/former wenches always want a black man to kiss their black ass but when we do, they ignore it. But they will gas up a whiteboy that has "some swag" and does a dance on social medial. There should be a hundred black men on social media calling this bytch out but most of these negroes are so pacified or p*ssy whipped they let these hoes talk shyt and out of pocket without any repercussion. QUOTE ME SIMPS :pacspit:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Just what I thought, another self-hating darkskineed black wench looking for black male approval after being ghettogagged and spat out by their cracker kangs. \

bytches say this shyt because there is NOT ENOUGH black men BOLD enough to put them in their place. So sick and tired of these bytches/former wenches always want a black man to kiss their black ass but when we do, they ignore it. But they will gas up a whiteboy that has "some swag" and does a dance on social medial. There should be a hundred black men on social media calling this bytch out but most of these negroes are so pacified or p*ssy whipped they let these hoes talk shyt out of pocket without any repercussion. QUOTE ME SIMPS :pacspit:
:dahell: