Lamont Has No Sympathy For Redd Foxx Dying Broke

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
He was generous with his money, invested in some failed businesses and ignored the IRS

Let the man rest though, he pushed the envelope and put a lot of his friends on

let’s keep it real. he died while filming an episode of a new series he was starring in. he couldn’t have been that broke. there are levels to this.

:unimpressed:

You just looked up Redd Foxx on Wikipedia fakkit, you grew up around cacs

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I actually gained a lot of respect for Lamont here lol

I always assumed he was a soft dude but all I knew was his character from the show.

nikka stood on business :russ:
Told the interviewer he ain’t do his homework on him :mjlol:

I got a suit your age :mjlol:

That a$$hole trait when you son people being respectful and nice to you

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've seen Lamont be more polite preclviously, or maybe those interviews were edited.

What an a-hole thing to criticize Redd Foxx for helping out ppp like Aunt Esther, Bubba etx when those ppl are the ones he came up with on the chitlin circuit.

Why be old and tht angry? Why even agree to the interview? And kept telling dude about doing his homework, negro there isn't a wealth of knowledge on you online.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
nikkas proud to pay taxes like a badge of honor:skip:
Meanwhile nonblacks and crackers
No matter the tax bracket be dodging and misreporting shyt for years
This old nikka ain’t shyt :russ:
He magically found the cloth
Old nikkas telling on themselves for 500
There are ways to do it properly. Giving a middle finger and just saying fukk it won't work past a certain income bracket. They even let you pay in installments. You can even pre pay in anticipation of taxes you'll have in the future.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Yea that was wild all I keep thinking is NOT Denzel
Thing is because of the large amount of ridiculous youtube videos thar popped up in the 2010s on the subject people think selling your soul means gay shyt or literally putting down candles in a pentagram formation on the floor. A lot of that shyt was only spread about black people and we were the main ones pushing it. It still gets pushed on the regular.

You can sell your soul by getting mixed up in drugs. He knows a lot about that. You can do it by neglecting your family so your career can take off. Certainly a career like that requires a lot of attention. You can do it by indulging in hoes in a fierce way.

The bs take that black people can only have shyt in Hollywood if they 'sell their literal soul' is some bigoted bs. And it's always some washed up person that hasn't worked in years running it.