Lamar Jackson/Kyler Murray Mega Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
jesus christ Lamar has only played eight or nine games and wasn't even suppose to be the starter and led his team to the playoffs like they are both pups and Kyler looked absolutely trash that first half had me thinking of dropping Johnson...

but are going to be ill we got 3 dope ass qbs in the leage who are black( Watson, Murray,Jackson) and young and we got the Redskins qb coming
Lamar is not a better passer than Kyler

NYC Rebel

Daps
Did i say he was , i don't understand the point about yall comparing and shytting on both neither has played a full season or even more than 12 games so whats the point
Lol at “shytting”. How is that shyttng on Lamar?

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at “shytting”. How is that shyttng on Lamar?

Relax you taking this personal... i didn't quote anybody in this thread just don't understand the tone of this thread picking sides ....

THe offense last yr was done on the fly and simplified for Lamar ...this year is a true baramoter of Lamar ascent as a qb
Kyler Murray has a offense tailor made for him and coach who believes in him and will work with him, so he looked good in the second half once the nerves stopped.

Common sense point that is all i am saying

NYC Rebel

Daps
Relax you taking this personal... i didn't quote anybody in this thread just don't understand the tone of this thread picking sides ....

THe offense last yr was done on the fly and simplified for Lamar ...this year is a true baramoter of Lamar ascent as a qb
Kyler Murray has a offense tailor made for him and coach who believes in him and will work with him, so he looked good in the second half once the nerves stopped.

Common sense point that is all i am saying
You took it personal saying he got shyt on. :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
That's cool, but I'd rather my QB be a natural passer.I'd give up a lil elusiveness for that.

Then speak correctly next time. You said his legs are “just as good” .. in the open field, Lamar gone juke yo ass make you look silly, Kyler gonna slide.. Lamar might be most elusive QB I’ve seen

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This is a good debate.

I really wish they both ran/tested at the combine so we could get an idea of just how athletic they are.

I do think Lamar is just the better natural runner on a football field.

I think Kyler is quicker than Lamar. However, Lamar makes cuts and has vision like an Alvin Kamara in the open field.

Yeah I was let down 2 years in a row. Was sure they would run 4.3 .. Kyler might look quicker cuz his height , or maybe he is... but Lamar running abilities is an A+

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Major difference in this game is Lamar's running ability.

Baltimore doesnt' fear Kyler running so they're sending everything.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lamar is a beast.

Kyler looks like Warren Moon throwing the ball

However, just shocked he won't run at all or maybe that added weight has taken away his burst.