Lamar Jackson/Kyler Murray Mega Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just as good?? Murray is nowhere near as elusive as Lamar . He fast tho that’s about it
This is a good debate.

I really wish they both ran/tested at the combine so we could get an idea of just how athletic they are.

I do think Lamar is just the better natural runner on a football field.

I think Kyler is quicker than Lamar. However, Lamar makes cuts and has vision like an Alvin Kamara in the open field.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what? Cardinals will be competing with the Dolphins for the top pick.
they have some talent at receiver, if they get that line together and the rams hit their peak they could make noise in a few years, huge emphasis on could.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That's cool, but I'd rather my QB be a natural passer.I'd give up a lil elusiveness for that.
I would argue that because of his size Lamar has a physical confidence in the pocket where he's not afraid to step up or sprint past a defender in order to make a throw. Right now Kyler doesn't step up in the pocket. He just runs to the outside.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would argue that because of his size Lamar has a physical confidence in the pocket where he's not afraid to step up or sprint past a defender in order to make a throw. Right now Kyler doesn't step up in the pocket. He just runs to the outside.

Kyler's quick, but he's a passer first.Let's up this thread a few years from now

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That's one game against the shyttiest team in football.....Up to that point, he'd thrown 5 total TD's.

This shyt's not even an argument.Look at any scouting vid.Murray projects to be an elite passer.

And wtf did Murray do against the shytty lions? :dead:

u saying its not even an argument shows im wasting time here with a bias homer

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Have you watched Kyler Murray play?

NYC Rebel

Daps
and yet some how he's a better passer then Lamar in his first very start.

Thanks for proving my point
Kyler came into the league a better passer than Lamar. Showed game one that he will be one of the league’s better passers.

Lamar has had a season under his belt and comes into season two flashing for one game. He doesnt have the professional capital as of yet to put him over Kyler. Of course we will look at how they came in as passers out of college. Kyler is the better one. Performed great against better teams. Its easy to see why it can be said

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Kyler came into the league a better passer than Lamar. Showed game one that he will be one of the league’s better passers

Lamar has had a season under his belt and comes into season two flashing for one game. He doesnt have the professional capital as of yet to put him over Kyler. Of course we will look at how they came in as passers out of college. Kyler is the better one. Performed great against better teams. Its easy to see why it can be said

Coming out of college means fukk all in the NFL. Lamar showed promise last year and shined towards the end. This year he got off to a hot start (save the dolphins talk, not every QB is gonna throw dimes and 4 TD's vs them).

Murray went 29/54 :scust: for 308 yards, 2tds and a pick....against the Lions

yet some how hes a better passer. ok......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And wtf did Murray do against the shytty lions? :dead:

u saying its not even an argument shows im wasting time here with a bias homer

Really it's too early for all this bullshyt.I think 2-3 yrs from now, Murray will be the better/more complete QB.

Only time will tell

NYC Rebel

Daps
Coming out of college means fukk all in the NFL. Lamar showed promise last year and shined towards the end. This year he got off to a hot start (save the dolphins talk, not every QB is gonna throw dimes and 4 TD's vs them).

Murray went 29/54 :scust: for 308 yards, 2tds and a pick....against the Lions

yet some how hes a better passer. ok......
Lamar was nursed his rookie season because he wasnt the polished passer Kyler is. You think the Ravens would have tried to “protect” Kyler if he were there last season?

You really want to denigrate a rookie who didnt have a veteran to follow behind mid season because he faced the Lions? :heh:

Lamar Jackson had his first 300 yard passing game in year two...vs the Fish. Yet “its the Lions” counts as skeptical when Kyler in his first ever NFL game tosses for 300 yards.

My god, you are just stubbornly awful