Lamar Jackson has officially unlocked ultra instinct

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Lamar looks like he is about to have another MVP season...Henry done brought an unstoppable edge in the bf that opens things up in the pass game...With that said I still got question marks about that receiving core against an elite secondary like the Chiefs got...Maybe the Ravens make a move, more than likely they don't whatever the case I'm hear for the ride...

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
They didn’t have the best roster

Chiefs had the best interior o-line, elite defense at every level, best offensive play caller and Mahomes

Stop it. The Chiefs last year had their weakest roster and struggled quite a bit early. They didn't have home field advantage against the Bills and Ravens and they weren't favored in their playoff matchup. They pulled it more so because both Allen and Lamar choked. The plays were there for both QBs to make in the 4th quarter but they didn't make them and Mahomes did.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did and I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be celebrated in the moment but that question is floating over him fair or unfair.
And as I said, thats fair. But its week 7 breh. There is nothing he can do about that now. So why cant we just enjoy and appreciate this and cross that bridge when we get to it? Going in on him for playoff struggles is only fair if we acknowledge his regular season success first. People talking bout we seen this 2 times before like its a knock rather than amazing that we are seeing it for a 3rd time.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
And as I said, thats fair. But its week 7 breh. There is nothing he can do about that now. So why cant we just enjoy and appreciate this cross that bridge when we get to it? Going in on him for playoff struggles is only fair if we acknowledge his regular season success first. People talking bout we seen this 2 times before like its a knock rather than amazing that we are seeing it for a 3rd time.

Fair. We should enjoy the journey. I just want him to get a SB and I think he can do it.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Josh Allen Vegeta status :dead:

images

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. The Chiefs last year had their weakest roster and struggled quite a bit early. They didn't have home field advantage against the Bills and Ravens and they weren't favored in their playoff matchup. They pulled it more so because both Allen and Lamar choked. The plays were there for both QBs to make in the 4th quarter but they didn't make them and Mahomes did.

Only KC weakness last season was at WR and they were about even with the Ravens in that regard.

KC defense was the best last season and yes, better than the Ravens. McDuffie and Sneed shut down WR's and Chris Jones was wreaking havoc. Forget the regular season. Spags has them playing at another level in the playoffs.

That Zay Flowers fumble and their refusal to run the ball cost them.

Bottom line is they got out coached that game.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I 100% do not trust their new defensive coordinator vs Andy Reid. I'm taking Chiefs in a close one.
Outside of a couple big plays they kinda kept KC in check week 1. And the offense wasn’t what it is now. I think the outcome of that game woulda been a lot different if Tucker hit that fg tho

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Of course ima Ravens fan and also been a Lamar fan since 2016(I’ll never forget the first time watching him was against FSU) I hope he slays his playoff demons this year but without even getting into that, we should just enjoy seeing the best dual threat qb will ever see Locked in at an all time level.
Yea I’m enjoying watching this shyt right now and I’m not just saying this as a Ravens. It’s Super Bowl or bust tho. They done everything else

They win it all this year Lamar is a top 10 QB of all time
:hubie: