Lamar Jackson has officially unlocked ultra instinct

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
Lamar Jackson is 2-4 against the Steelers in his career. :yeshrug:

Let’s wait until the Ravens get through the AFCN gauntlet before we start crowning him.
yup Pittsburgh is his division cryptonite. That’s another demon I wanna see slayed but I’ll be damned if Tj watt and Mike Tomilin would ever make that easy lol. I hate them ugly football playing nikkas lmao

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
And this is what is problematic about modern sports discourse. We cant appreciate what he is doing now. We cant just call what is happening now special and enjoy it for what it is. If he comes up short in the playoffs then he deserves to be flamed...then. But it aint the playoffs yet :pachaha:. We not even halfway through the regular season. We can't expect dudes to give it their all and entertain us in the regular season if no matter what they do we are just gonna be :unimpressed:. Whats the point of watching now then? That said, nobody was saying wait until the playoffs after week one. We had our referendums on Lamar's legacy and :insert fast nikka here: with a raspy voice threads. But dude comes out and beasts for 5 straight weeks and we supposed to wait 3 months to appreciate that?

I think the playoff question is a fair one to ask at this point. Lamar has been a top 5 QB more or less his entire tenure in Baltimore. He is probably sleepwalking into another MVP when most of the big QBs are having down years. He is the most complete dual threat QB ever.

I will say this more than anything he has seemed to hit another gear as a thrower of the football but we've seen this story twice already and this year is the easiest path he will have barring some sort of collapse.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the playoff question is a fair one to ask at this point. Lamar has been a top 5 QB more or less his entire tenure in Baltimore. He is probably sleepwalking into another MVP when most of the big QBs are having down years. He is the most complete dual threat QB ever.

I will say this more than anything he has seemed to hit another gear as a thrower of the football but we've seen this story twice already and this year is the easiest path he will have barring some sort of collapse.
Did you read my post breh?

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Damn can one of the raider QBs at least unlock kaio-ken :beli:

But in all seriousness he's the real life version of the QBs that I use create in Madden as a kid he can do damn near everything..even with his playoff struggles he seems to take some step forward each season.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is what is problematic about modern sports discourse. We cant appreciate what he is doing now. We cant just call what is happening now special and enjoy it for what it is. If he comes up short in the playoffs then he deserves to be flamed...then. But it aint the playoffs yet :pachaha:. We not even halfway through the regular season. We can't expect dudes to give it their all and entertain us in the regular season if no matter what they do we are just gonna be :unimpressed:. Whats the point of watching now then? That said, nobody was saying wait until the playoffs after week one. We had our referendums on Lamar's legacy and :insert fast nikka here: with a raspy voice threads. But dude comes out and beasts for 5 straight weeks and we supposed to wait 3 months to appreciate that?

/thread

But when people have shytty lives they can’t help but hate on success

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they should have won the SB last year. They had the best roster. They ran through everyone in the regular season.

They should win this year too. I think they have the best roster overall again even if their defense isn't as strong.
They didn’t have the best roster

Chiefs had the best interior o-line, elite defense at every level, best offensive play caller and Mahomes

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap. The Lions aren't some juggernaut especially with Hutch being out, add that to the fact Lamar already destroyed them last year. The Ravens would be 3+ favorites against them in the Superbowl.
Goff isn’t a “floor raiser” needs elite level offensive line, WR, RB, TE, and playcaller

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cap. The Lions aren't some juggernaut especially with Hutch being out, add that to the fact Lamar already destroyed them last year. The Ravens would be 3+ favorites against them in the Superbowl.
Of course it was cap lol. I want the Ravens to win this season after a 3rd Lamar MVP. However, if they play the Lions, all that shyt goes out the window unfortunately

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Henry in the back field with him is a deadly combo if we keeping it 500…

Gotta worry about Lamar juking you and now Henry running over you lmaoo
The shyt really ain't fair from a game planning standpoint. If there was a team I would've tried to keep Henry away from, it was Baltimore. They can play any type of game now. They got a workhorse in the backfield, so they could play smash mouth if they wanted to, and what makes it even worse is Henry isn't one of those boring big running backs that I hate watching. He is a threat to take it 80 yds on any given play.