Lamar Brings a Hurrincane to Tampa: Ravens vs Bucs official thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
If you don't think Vegas and corruption is involved in NFL I don't know how gullible you are. They needed Bucs to cover 0 chance they had of winnin at the end they was still throwin. Killed Godwin in process and kept goin. One of the most insane endings I've seen. Crooked gamblin shyt.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn had mans lookin like Rick James :francis:

platform-shoes-rick-james.gif
giphy.gif

FireFatMike

New Season, Same Problem
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If you don't think Vegas and corruption is involved in NFL I don't know how gullible you are. They needed Bucs to cover 0 chance they had of winnin at the end they was still throwin. Killed Godwin in process and kept goin. One of the most insane endings I've seen. Crooked gamblin shyt.
Breh I was thinking the same. Baltimore was a -3.5

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The most shameless garbage time stat padding I've ever seen. Risking unnecessary injuries in a game that's already lost for a mid-October game to make the scoreline look more respectable. Now you've lost your two best players for nothing.
Yea, they shouldnt have even let evans play at all. The commentators said he was having issues with his hamstring coming into the game. After his first td catch he left the field limping. Shouldve sat him then.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
10 point game and they already recovered one onside kick, so it's not egregious to have starters out there going for it with over a minute to go. But when it gets under a minute and you're still checking down with no timeouts it gets stupid, shame Godwin got hurt for nothing.