Lala Anthony says she has NO dating options at age 43 (VIDEO)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

La La Anthony Says She Has Zero Dating Options to Start 2023 At The Age Of 43​

Do you believe her or do you think she’s being a cap? She’s extremely gorgeous, sweet, and successful. I think plenty attractive, successful men in multiple industries who would want her.

I mean.. she’s Lala fukking Anthony.

lala-anthony-08.jpg

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Men in her tax bracket/fame level have a different caliber and breadth of options than the average man. There are very few men that can match her earnings and fame level and even fewer of them are interested in a famous millionaire 40+ mother that is an ex wife of a famous NBA player.

If she were in an average tax bracket with no fame dealing with average men (which is the majority of men) she wouldve been scooped up by now.

Women almost never aim for lower than their current standing in closing a partner. That's something men do.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
She has plenty of options amongst the common man. If the average good looking guy approached her, she wouldn't give him a second look.
bro you know what’s crazy, women with her looks and money could level the hell up out of a lot of dudes. It’s plenty of men earning 50-100k that you would figure these women would basically pick out and find ventures for them and at least influence them. Like I know she’s an idiot but it’s so easy and she just wants things to be hard to have an excuse.