Lagos Nigeria......

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: Or maybe I'm speaking on it because I DO know. Why do people get so defensive over things like this?

won't you have to use your credit card before the info can be stolen? In West Africa we use cash in about 90% of transactions. The other 10% is usually mobile wallets

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
Cant be a hot travel destination until massa says so

Maybe I'm missing your point.. (if so forgive me)...you implying a nikka need to wait for CACs to tell him where to go?

Why not look into the Mother Continent on your own without having somebody hold your hand to discover it? (not directing this at you tho but there are people that unironically think that way) It's 2017... brothers got no excuse to be ignorant anymore...

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
it's up there in one of the largest population densities in the world
crowded as fukk

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
DDYHLSCUQAAbGXN.jpg

DDYHJXlUwAAXAPA.jpg

DDYHGpNUIAAeMU4.jpg

DDYHEndVYAAhUEh.jpg

DDYHCQSUIAANi9A.jpg

DDYG-0HV0AESmDx.jpg

DDYCwFtUQAIBIfq.jpg

DDYCutZU0AAiahM.jpg

DDYCtgjUAAABWXF.jpg

DDYCq7JV0AAXHCR.jpg

DDYCni2UwAACunR.jpg

DDYCmVEVwAAr-zM.jpg

DDYClA2U0AAKD-p.jpg

DDYCgJRVwAExLKU.jpg

DDYCeLkUAAAKRpI.jpg

DDYCY_DVYAEIcrZ.jpg

To anybody thats from there do these pics really do it justice? It seems like this should be the spot all the entertainers and get money niccas should be gravitating towards...Like, make this the hot travel destination like Abu Dhabi or Paris ect.:win:
yep, lagos is dope, nigeria could have so much power from their oil reserves, but the government is corrupt and you have terrorist organizations like Boko Haram