Lady misses Justin Timberlake singing to her while she’s texting(Reddit)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I go out my way not to use my phone as little as possible. Common and PR was rapping at me 2 weeks ago and I didn't miss one moment but my girl taped it :blessed:
Pause :dame:
we said don't miss out on experiences because of you busy on the phone.
Not, act like a groupie while your lady screams yasss to you in the commentary

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
dumb broad, but it does display the modern culture and constantly been on our phones

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Got damn people just go to shyt so they can post it on their social :hhh:
One operates in the form of second- order observation as soon as one does not directly observe something, but observes it as it is observed by someone else

this is modern society and social media in general,,hence everything that we do we gotta record it but not to experience it but to show to others....

folks records sex, concerts, births, somebody been shot ,somebody asking for help just to upload it online in hope of been seeing and hence going viral lol

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i was randomly listening to a quebec podcast and there was a somewhat popular known female quebec comedian who was asked to tell the story of what happened to her at a Justin Timberlake show. So she tells the story and talks about how she went viral. Then I realized she was the girl from this video :mjlol:

I didn't know it was her, lol. Her name is Katherine Levac, she's locally known here, won quebec comedy awards and everything. I'm vaguely aware of her and her work (seen bits of her, seen commercials on tv with her, etc.). I actually remember her being somewhat funny, especially her delivery/style.

When she told the story she said she was texting her mom about something. The host of the podcast asked her what would happen if someone was texting at one of her shows. She said she wouldn't mind as long as they were texting their mother.