Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Feline gang with another W on the board :Smugkobe:

Nothing fukking with big cats outside of sharks but that’s apples and oranges :Smugkobe:

fukkin friendly dog ass wolf ( dolo ) would’ve probably licked her clean and posed for the gram. Goat animals...

BIG CAT HAS MORE CHANCE IN THE WATER THAN A SHARK ON LAND THO

:sas2:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
like 90% of the world's population would be dead just due to natural selection , people have it easy
with supermarkets and all that. Fatties especially.

Man, I wonder what the implications of this are gonna be long term. I mean civilization is cool, but you end up with 90% of the population being poorly adjusted to their environment and unwilling to change. Sounds like a population that's ripe for getting conquered by a more advanced race if they wished.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Man, I wonder what the implications of this are gonna be long term. I mean civilization is cool, but you end up with 90% of the population being poorly adjusted to their environment and unwilling to change. Sounds like a population that's ripe for getting conquered by a more advanced race if they wished.

We already seeing the implications of this with overpopulation. There's people that form a bad habit with their health and they still get to live to an old age .

Back in the caveman days , most humans had to be as fit as possible because they would have to run long distance until their prey would get tired. You know fat people didn't use to exist back then .

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This applies to wolves too, but ya it’s a instinct.

Opportunistic and avoid getting hurt.

wolves are not ambush predators. it was recently proven that they can and will selectively identify animals it makes sense to ambush, like beavers (which is actually much more impressive than traditional ambush hunting from a cognitive standpoint).

that said, for the most part they are endurance hunters, and are much better equipped to outlast/exhaust prey vs. striking quickly in close quarters.