Lady jumps in to take selfie with jaguar, you know what happens next

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
never turn your back to big cats

saw a vid where a dude encountered a small mountain lion far away.. as soon as he turned around to run for like 3 seconds.. it closed that gap fast as fukk. couldnt even hear it running after him

:feedme:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
damn, that chick got raggle fraggled

To add a bit of context to this post:

Cartoon Network back in the day was on some pure fukkery and foolishness. :mjlol: :dead:

As for the jaguar... I don't wish death on anyone, but you wouldn't catch me feeling sad if this lady ended up getting eaten like a fresh can of Friskies. I'm not sure what it's going to take for people to learn to leave nature alone. One afternoon of Discovery Channel watching should already give you a clue.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
whLs9Q

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
We already seeing the implications of this with overpopulation. There's people that form a bad habit with their health and they still get to live to an old age .

Back in the caveman days , most humans had to be as fit as possible because they would have to run long distance until their prey would get tired. You know fat people didn't use to exist back then .

Fatness only started being common in the 80s. Check your grand parents old pictures, bet you there's no fat people in them.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not just big cats but my house cat does the same..I always walk into my room and she chases after me hard almost like she wants to attack before I turn and she keeps running straight. She enjoys doing that every single time.

This lady is stupid and has no one to blame other than herself for hopping the barrier and doing stupid shyt, she is lucky she is alive
And you're cool with this........:francis: