• No. Bring Back Jessica Lange

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • They should have gotten someone else.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This sounds weird, I thought Murphy was doing American crime stirues, if they are still carrying on with AHS without Murphy, lange or Sarah Paulson then isn't that an automatic fail :why:

Ps how is this going to be different that season 1's haunted house?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
props to Ryan Murphy, if you're gonna be a gay, might as well be the gayest

i watched the first season - liked it til halfway then thought it absolutely went all over the friggin map and fell apart. Didn't come back til Freakshow b/c freaks fascinate me. liked it til a quarter of the way, then thought it absolutely went all over the friggin map. Decided against my better judgement to watch the other 2 on netflix... no shock, all over the friggin map. this show is a fukkin mess.

... I'll watch the premiere

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli Confession...I didn't bother with Freakshow cuz low-key circus Freaks always gave me the heebee

jeebies. Coven was really dope, despite its flimsy ending. Based off the name alone "Hotel," I can

already envision the morbid Fukkery of montrosity and diabolicalness they can come up with:banderas:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Coli Confession...I didn't bother with Freakshow cuz low-key circus Freaks always gave me the heebee

jeebies. Coven was really dope, despite its flimsy ending. Based off the name alone "Hotel," I can

already envision the morbid Fukkery of montrosity and diabolicalness they can come up with:banderas:
it'll start out about a haunted hotel but for no reason in particular there will be a werewolf subplot by episode 3. then there will be some weird serial killer. then for no reason, they'll the werewolf with 3 episodes to go, then Lady Gaga will have a 20 minute musical performance, then she'll die in episode 11 and episode 12 will hint at a vampire or something. just whatever piled on whatever

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

yeah the concept had so much potential but it ended as if they had a flight to catch. Very anti-climatic and forgettable shame cuz it was shaping up nicely. I also thought the mostly female cast was a good move. Could finally watch AHS without any forced gay shyt

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I really liked the first two seasons. The past two sucked, couldn't even finish season 4, might check this out.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Too bad im not ever gonna watch that show ever again after how that last season went. Freak Show started off good, then mid season turned to shyt.
yea i stopped watching mid-season, twisty was a scary ass horror character though. I'm only interested in this season because its a hotel setting