Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So is that cop gonna find out who is the Ten Commandments Killer or will he be :yeshrug: since he's fired now?

And why was the cop fired so damn easily? Seems like his boss should have just took him off the case or demote him or something :francis:

These may be the most vicious vampires I've seen on tv and they show no superpowers or fangs at all yet they are slitting throats left and right with the quickness... I don't think Blade could deal with all of this (yeah he could :mjlol:)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Asian girl was cute anyone know her name? I think Sarah Paulsen is cute too
Jessica Lu
GvlN6T4.jpg

I almost didn't recognize her because she used to be on that MTV show Awkward where she looked like this:
RI7LEtf.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
AHS really turned into some new age children of the corn shyt

liz taylor i didnt even mind, atleast we got some character building. this season has been all over the place. i liked 1-3, i skipped 4 after two episodes. im going to finish this season since ive already invested time. i agree with @Jello Biafra that gagas best episode was this one

besides the occasional laugh from gagas new man and tid bits of fukkery this season has been bushes status

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
When Liz Taylor was walking back with the ice with confidence n his head held high, only to cross paths with his co-workers was hilarious! Dude was legit worried he had AIDS cause he had a sip of his Sprite :laugh:
Dude wasn't ready for Liz's dirty sprite :sas2:
Where ya ass was at when Liz wearing dem silk stockings :sas1:

Daps
AHS really turned into some new age children of the corn shyt

liz taylor i didnt even mind, atleast we got some character building. this season has been all over the place. i liked 1-3, i skipped 4 after two episodes. im going to finish this season since ive already invested time. i agree with @Jello Biafra that gagas best episode was this one

besides the occasional laugh from gagas new man and tid bits of fukkery this season has been bushes status

I disagree I'm enjoying this as much as the first season.:yeshrug:

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
The show is entertaining, but I've accepted that there isn't much of a cohesive story line. The show is a collage of interesting characters and scenes that all fall under the same theme of whatever the theme of the season is. The season finales of AHS attempt to tie all these story lines together, but it usually makes it even more confusing (plot holes). With that said, I'm interested in seeing how the season plays out and more cool visuals.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
if shes liz taylor, you think we'll see michael jackson up in this joint? jk

300.taylor.jackson.lr.062609.jpg