Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:patrice:

Mother Monster
is coming to TV.

Fresh off her amazing Oscars performance, Lady Gaga just booked her next big gig ... starring on the 5th season of FX's "American Horror Story."

The singer just announced the news herself on Twitter, with a video using the show's memorable theme song. After taking off a bizarre mask, Gaga looks at the camera and simply says "American Horror Story, Season 5. Hotel."

Looks like we have our first clue about where the new episodes will take place! Who doesn't love a creepy hotel?!

With Jessica Lange out of the picture -- she said "Freak Show" would be her last appearance -- it's being reported that Lady Gaga herself will be "the star" of Season 5.

Though she's had minor roles in films like "Machete Kills" and "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For," this will be her first starring performance.

The series will return in October. Expect to learn more about the new season during next month's PaleyFest panel.

- See more at: http://www.toofab.com/2015/02/25/lady-gaga-american-horror-story-hotel-video/#sthash.lvmY8HGf.dpuf

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I skipped Freak Show because I couldn't give two shyts about freaks, but I'm down for a Haunted Hotel. Idk about Lady Gaga though. Maybe having her just be some kind of side character like a lounge singer or something, but a starring role? Idk how that's gonna work.
With a good supporting cast I can see her doing a surprisingly good job.