Lady Gaga got big as hell

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas goin to hell for posting that bytches picture.

All y'all babies gonna come out with that nut face.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
attachment.php

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:gladbron: :deadrose:

I been watchin' Katie videos all day. :myman: I'm tryna be a dread head drilla :birdman:

But do you eat the team???

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-15.gif

Y'all nikkas goin to hell for posting that bytches picture.

All y'all babies gonna come out with that nut face.

:mjpls: I think she's beautiful......I would be honored if my daughter came out resembling this Chiraq queen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im pretty sure Katie Got Bandz mother was drinking heavily during the pregnancy. She has all of the symptoms...

FAS%20Facefini.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-04-25+at+4.23.18+AM.png

Which kind of makes her hideousness a lot less funny :weirdo:... But she probably would still be ugly even without the birth defects....

:ohhh:

Alcohol (wine, beer, or liquor) is the leading known preventable cause of developmental and physical birth defects in the United States.

When a woman drinks alcohol during pregnancy, she risks giving birth to a child who will pay the price — in mental and physical deficiencies — for his or her entire life.

Yet many pregnant women do drink alcohol. It's estimated that each year in the United States, 1 in every 750 infants is born with a pattern of physical, developmental, and functional problems referred to as fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS), while another 40,000 are born with fetal alcohol effects (FAE).

Signs and Symptoms
If you adopted a child or consumed alcohol during pregnancy and are concerned that your child may have FAS, watch for characteristics of the syndrome, which include:

low birth weight
small head circumference
failure to thrive
developmental delay
organ dysfunction
facial abnormalities, including smaller eye openings, flattened cheekbones, and indistinct philtrum (an underdeveloped groove between the nose and the upper lip)
epilepsy
poor coordination/fine motor skills
poor socialization skills, such as difficulty building and maintaining friendships and relating to groups
lack of imagination or curiosity
learning difficulties, including poor memory, inability to understand concepts such as time and money, poor language comprehension, poor problem-solving skills
behavioral problems, including hyperactivity, inability to concentrate, social withdrawal, stubbornness, impulsiveness, and anxiety
Children with FAE display the same symptoms, but to a lesser degree.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

fas-face.jpg