Lady Gaga got big as hell

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
Im pretty sure Katie Got Bandz mother was drinking heavily during the pregnancy. She has all of the symptoms...

FAS%20Facefini.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-04-25+at+4.23.18+AM.png

Which kind of makes her hideousness a lot less funny :weirdo:... But she probably would still be ugly even without the birth defects....

My a$$ is flat lined now.

All the smilies in the world can't describe.

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead: :deadrose: :dead: :dead: :dead: :laff: MY fukkING CHEST B

I had to tell people in my office that my allergies were acting up :lolbron:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So yall actin like u wouldnt fukk katie got bandz?

:ufdup:
I dont know the bytch name... Neither do you
333yijp.gif

She run wit this nikka here

Edit: I didnt mean this exact dude, just an example of a male that's all. Sorry I was real wreckless.
080410_marvin-harrison_widec.jpg

Edit: I dont know the nikka so dont ask... but I got a strange visit at work today and somehow my car was shot up in broad daylight and nobody saw shyt. They just said the coli aint safe for nikkaz.

No More Lurkin'

Sometimes you just gotta post...
Daps
Reppin
Giving less f*cks as the years go by...
Im wondering what her friends think whenever (IF ever) a dude tries to holla at her in the streets, because (and I don't wanna be that type of guy, but I'll be honest) how she looks here, I can't see how any dude would be picking her out from the group specially.
[ame=http://youtu.be/xlkpm9KAjw0]Katie Got Bandz "On The Spot" Interview With Chill - YouTube[/ame]

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam: