Lady Gaga demanded P. Diddy be dropped from the law firm where they are both clients, after he was accused of sexual abuse and beating Cassie.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Firm should dump her instead they gonna come up huge with all the cases diddler got

full

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Damn I really dont know about this shyt. Pressuring your lawyers to not represent the person they represent?

:patrice: he was on video so I guess in this situation it's alright... real slippery fukking slope though

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is bullshyt, in america you have the right to the presumption of innocence under law and to have your day in court with strong lawyer representation.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Fresh Prince had an episode about this. It's a domino effect. If one client (Gaga) sees the firm continuing to represent Diddy, they'll walk. Other clients will feel uncomfortable and more of them will walk as well. Pretty soon, everyone at that firm will be working at Domino's. :mjcry:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I can’t be the only one who understood clear as day what she meant 🤔

If they continue to represent Pdiddy then she will take her business else where.

We obviously know what it means and are pointing out the poor wording and assumption that GaGa leaked the video herself.

Like someone else said, it had to have been an AI generated headline.
Firms fire clients all the time :what:
THANK YOU!

Shyt is a common ass phrase!