Lady Gaga demanded P. Diddy be dropped from the law firm where they are both clients, after he was accused of sexual abuse and beating Cassie.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Mother did that 😍

Mother played dumb to collab with R Kelly and did a whole live performance simulating sex with him at a big awards show for their song "do what you want with my body" :mjpls:

She even shot a bug budget video with him for it but never released it (think it leaked years ago though) :mjpls:

Everybody knew what type of shyt he was on :mjpls: she played dumb it until she couldn't them fake outraged :mjpls:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I can’t be the only one who understood clear as day what she meant 🤔

If they continue to represent Pdiddy then she will take her business else where.
We obviously know what it means and are pointing out the poor wording and assumption that GaGa leaked the video herself.

Like someone else said, it had to have been an AI generated headline.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
how do you fire a client?:pachaha:

what bootleg ass AI wrote that tweet :mjtf:
How can a client be from a law firm? Poor wording in that tweet.

Secondly, if I’m reading that correctly and she was the one who helped leak the video, then it does pose the question of how long and how she came to know of its existence.
How have y’all never heard that phrase before?!

“Fired a client” “fired a patient”,
Etc.

It’s just a way of saying you decided to stop giving someone your services because YOU don’t want to deal with them anymore.

So when a doctor releases a patient (which happens if a patient is THAT combative, disturbing, an a$$hole, etc), or when a firm of any kind decides they no long want to deal with a paying client/customer, the informal phrasing used in the company or in the industry is “we fired that customer”.

How y’all ain’t heard that before

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How have y’all never heard that phrase before?!

“Fired a client” “fired a patient”,
Etc.

It’s just a way of saying you decided to stop giving someone your services because YOU don’t want to deal with them anymore.

So when a doctor releases a patient (which happens if a patient is THAT combative, disturbing, an a$$hole, etc), or when a firm of any kind decides they no long want to deal with a paying client/customer, the informal phrasing used in the company or in the industry is “we fired that customer”.

How y’all ain’t heard that before
don't defend that ESL AI nonsense

explain why it's also phrased like lady gaga leaked the video?

that shyt some indian ass AI