ladies: your man loses his job how long does he have before you dump him?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
thats my teedot always hating :noah:

I said he is looking, but can't find anything, and has to take a job washign dishes or changing oil, you going to desert him?

:sas1:
so if he is washing dishes or changing oil than he has a damn job nikka.:why:

Stick with your thread that should be thread making 101. Go back to Coliuniversity hun:pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so if he is washing dishes or changing oil than he has a damn job nikka.:why:

Stick with your thread that should be thread making 101. Go back to Coliuniversity hun:pachaha:

you said you wouldnt date a guy making 12 a hour
so now its ok?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
54854659.jpg

keep_talking.jpg

3oww4o.jpg

82badfa697eba5e12286e6c561d976cea7e9dd5a4c4af503e072ac175b12b503.jpg

:mjpls::youngsabo:
This is the last time, I promise........I swear.....and then I'll leave you to your pointless rant of why all women are bad.....

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
White women are ok
:troll:

'I was cheated on in the past. It broke me down for a very very long time. If you have never been cheated on by a woman you loved dearly faults and all and saw a future with, someone who knew your family, who was in family photos, went on family vacations, who you trusted more than anyone you ever met but they screwed you over in ways unimaginable it’s not a easy thing to get over.'

Your words exactly from you're blog. Exactly.

Are you going to book an appointment with the therapist or should I do it for you?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
'I was cheated on in the past. It broke me down for a very very long time. If you have never been cheated on by a woman you loved dearly faults and all and saw a future with, someone who knew your family, who was in family photos, went on family vacations, who you trusted more than anyone you ever met but they screwed you over in ways unimaginable it’s not a easy thing to get over.'

Your words exactly from you're blog. Exactly.

Are you going to book an appointment with the therapist or should I do it for you?

:dahell:
dont read the rest of it idiot
and that was all the way back in 2009, thanks for teh hit though

heres the next two periods you didnt want to quote

It’s probably not a coincidence but for many years I lived a stagnant lifestyle, I knew I was destined for more but shackles of fear and constant disappointments created a covering of bitterness and insecurities over me and had me coasting in a sea of mediocrity. I was also very stubborn and set in my ways, however as I always state the beauty of life is that you never know when it can change and it took a random glitch that led to meeting someone who in time gave me that raw uncut constructive criticism of me that allowed me to see my blind spots and change my mindset which allowed me to change the course of my life forever. Words of encouragement that constantly motivated me and ignited my passion to keep my goals alive and accomplish them and most importantly the inconvenient truth that allowed me to unpack the baggage I was carrying around for so long and finally began to deal with the detrimental impact of past unfortunate experiences that I thought I eradicated but remnants remained that was weighing down my heart, hindering my progress and troubling my soul. I would never be able to reach this plateau of peace and understanding and finally after all these years emotional stability and retrieving my compassion for others without their help.

And for the first time in my life I have it all together in all facets. Still I know no matter what path you choose in life that it will not always be a 24/7 365 high. There will always be ups and downs, curves twists and turns however if you keep a positive mindset there is always beauty in life. I can look at my own life and I am so much wiser now and enjoy the little things in life that I know if it was not for experiences I’ve been through I would probably still be naive as hell or unappreciative.

All of this and many more is part of my book thats coming out soon, I don't have to sugarcoat or lie about anything in my life i've been in the dark and i worked my way up

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
:dahell:
All of this and many more is part of my book thats coming out soon, I don't have to sugarcoat or lie about anything in my life i've been in the dark and i worked my way up

:mjlol:
Well, goodness, you could have come with a better lie that was well...I don't know...Believable?

Forget a book...You don't even have enough readers of your blog to establish an sustainable targeted audience.

969d038a0585a5b8e09db8a4fd183c25.jpg