ladies: your man loses his job how long does he have before you dump him?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This nikka is such a loser in relationships.He proved it in my thread but yet he is so quick to show women losers.

answer my question

sorry not a loser.

In the best shape of my life making the most money ever, about to have half a milly in a few years. Single and have a brigade of black women at my beckon whenever I feel like it

:wow:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The question is how soon will he start looking?

im serious your dating a guy making 50k a year, he loses his job hes sitll looking 6 months go by still nothing, all he can find is work at jiffy lube making 8.50 a hour. All the flowers, dinners out stop. Are you going to stick by him as he builds himself up again?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
answer my question

sorry not a loser.

In the best shape of my life making the most money ever, about to have half a milly in a few years. Single and have a brigade of black women at my beckon whenever I feel like it

:wow:

:duck:+reinscar = bullshyt

I just find it funny, all i did is ask a question, and these brehettes get so upset.

bitter black women brigade

:mjpls:
the irony of that statement.....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
im serious your dating a guy making 50k a year, he loses his job hes sitll looking 6 months go by still nothing, all he can find is work at jiffy lube making 8.50 a hour. All the flowers, dinners out stop. Are you going to stick by him as he builds himself up again?

Why wouldn't I?