ladies you ever been cheated on ? and what was your reaction to it..

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I truly love all my black sisters and after reading this thread there are some real good women in here.

I hope for all of you that your next relationship is your last and find a man that really adores you and worships the ground you walk on....there are still good quality guys out just keep your head up.

Daps
None of yall cheated back? :jbhmm:
does the emotional cheat count? i never physically cheated, but with the last BF i found myself confiding in a guy friend more because i couldn't talk to my BF because he was just so apathetic to everything i said.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
does the emotional cheat count? i never physically cheated, but with the last BF i found myself confiding in a guy friend more because i couldn't talk to my BF because he was just so apathetic to everything i said.
did u tell him how is nonchalant behavior made you feel?

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

If he wouldn't want you doing it and you still did it's cheating

Daps
did u tell him how is nonchalant behavior made you feel?
Of course. There was a bunch of stuff that happened that I didn't like and I told him how I felt and he acted like nothing was wrong and that he was distant because of work.

It wasn't until I found the stuff from his other girlfriend that it l made sense and I just deaded it. Clearly he didn't want me, why he was too shy to come out and say it is beyond me. The last 6 months we were together was filled with nothing but passive aggressive behavior from him and me constantly trying make it work. You can't fix a relationship when someone not only checked out but is on the next train to paradise.

Daps
If he wouldn't want you doing it and you still did it's cheating
Well the ex knew about the guy friend because we've been friends well before I dated him and I never hid the fact that I have male and female friends.

Whether or not my ex would have taken issue with me confiding in him I will never know. I went to my friend trying to get advice from a mans pov since my ex wouldn't address the issue or even acknowledge there was a problem. I now know it's because he was knee deep in some other broad. Oh well, live and learn I guess

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Of course. There was a bunch of stuff that happened that I didn't like and I told him how I felt and he acted like nothing was wrong and that he was distant because of work.

It wasn't until I found the stuff from his other girlfriend that it l made sense and I just deaded it. Clearly he didn't want me, why he was too shy to come out and say it is beyond me. The last 6 months we were together was filled with nothing but passive aggressive behavior from him and me constantly trying make it work. You can't fix a relationship when someone not only checked out but is on the next train to paradise.

Kinda dealing with this right now

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
We never locked our phones, so his phone was ringing late night from work,so I looked at his phone and that was that. So I see half a text in his notifications from Rachel. He told Rachel every thing, mind you I did not know this bytch. So I read the text messages: :francis:

Him: I'm so miserable.
Her: Wow, what's wrong?
Him: I miss my wifey
Her: Awww, what about your girlfriend(me)?
Him:She here....:mjcry:(Ether)

etc, I blacked out at that moment. We been together for 3 years with no warning of this shyt, this was surprising. He was sleep in my bed, so peaceful and a million things ran through my head. I wasn't trying to be on an episode of Snapped,so with all my strength I kicked him out the bed. He got up and said wtf is going on. I said who the fukk is wifey and this lean on me bytch Rachel. He looked and saw that I had his phone in my hand, instead he says, so we looking through phones?:martin: Then I said wrong answer, get your shyt and get out. He was on some:whoa:, too late. I was over it when he said "She here.":pacspit:
Goddamn he was cold blooded. :whew:

What's he up to nowadays? Cheaters usually have happy endings. :jbhmm:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
not reliving that situation check back in a few mths, there are bits n pieces in my adventures in the psych hospital thread n the im officially becoming a member of #GMB thread
#GMB

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
There's absolutely no point in exploring a second chance after someone has cheated once. The relationship is dead once one persons trust goes out the window.

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goddamn he was cold blooded. :whew:

What's he up to nowadays? Cheaters usually have happy endings. :jbhmm:

Dont know, dont care. The last time he called, he was sobbing, i hung up. His mother calls me, I blocked her. The last time I heard from him he got into it at bar with 2 other dudes that tried to jump him..gave both of them the beats and caught a charge. Called me from jail, I hung up:demonic: