ladies you ever been cheated on ? and what was your reaction to it..

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: you were married ? did you have kids with him ?

Yeah, we have a son together. We were married for a few years. Maybe the 7 year itch is real? He worked offshore and "connected" with a coworker. I basically caught him red handed, sucked all around but life goes on.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
Yeah, we have a son together. We were married for a few years. Maybe the 7 year itch is real? He worked offshore and "connected" with a coworker. I basically caught him red handed, sucked all around but life goes on.

damn i hope you find somebody who can treat you right, and be loyal to you. and i hope your son grows up to be a successful young man. :salute:

JMill782

All Star
Daps
I've found out after the relationship is over. Its disappointing but I was already done with them.

I'm not trying to beg a man to be with me/fight over a dude ever again. I don't have to. If he wants to leave, I let him go.

respect :salute:

Daps
the last BF i had, i pretty much caught him read handed. he had been acting weird for months but i remember being at his house and seeing a vday card from another woman that was not at his house a few months before. he acted like it was old and try to play it off that he wasn't cheating. i went home, replayed the BS story he had about the card and just dumped him. my dad felt like i should have gave him a second chance but when i added up all the stuff that happened before the card i figured why should i cause he surely didn't GAF.

but there was times in the past when i was dogged the hell out by my BFs and after being humiliated and embarrassed i vowed to never let someone treat me like that again

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Never actually been cheated on, atleast i hope not, my bf left me for my bestfriend, i felt so betrayed :damn: there were times that i would just call him up like, WHY :damn: WHYYYYYY :damn:

Atleast he had the decency to dump me before he started cheating :mjcry: right :mjcry: right???

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Never actually been cheated on, atleast i hope not, my bf left me for my bestfriend, i felt so betrayed :damn: there were times that i would just call him up like, WHY :damn: WHYYYYYY :damn:

Atleast he had the decency to dump me before he started cheating :mjcry: right :mjcry: right???

sometimes, lying to yourself is the best option.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
None of yall cheated back? :jbhmm:
Hell no! That is stupid logic and too low class for me. Just go. Do not put any more energy into him. I make it clear from jump that cheating and anyone putting hands on me is automatic bushes. So, bye.

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We never locked our phones, so his phone was ringing late night from work,so I looked at his phone and that was that. So I see half a text in his notifications from Rachel. He told Rachel every thing, mind you I did not know this bytch. So I read the text messages: :francis:

Him: I'm so miserable.
Her: Wow, what's wrong?
Him: I miss my wifey
Her: Awww, what about your girlfriend(me)?
Him:She here....:mjcry:(Ether)

etc, I blacked out at that moment. We been together for 3 years with no warning of this shyt, this was surprising. He was sleep in my bed, so peaceful and a million things ran through my head. I wasn't trying to be on an episode of Snapped,so with all my strength I kicked him out the bed. He got up and said wtf is going on. I said who the fukk is wifey and this lean on me bytch Rachel. He looked and saw that I had his phone in my hand, instead he says, so we looking through phones?:martin: Then I said wrong answer, get your shyt and get out. He was on some:whoa:, too late. I was over it when he said "She here.":pacspit: