ladies you ever been cheated on ? and what was your reaction to it..

JMill782

All Star
Daps
info is similar to the title. and when i mean by your reaction, i mean what you felt and if you ever gave the dude you dated a 2nd chance. but yeah talk about your stories.

full

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I've been cheated on before, when I was younger. I would date guys. But not have sex with them, and I guess they would feel some sort of way, and they had sex with someone that was 'easier'.
I was hurt (obviously). But I know I didn't make a wrong decision in not sleeping with those guys, so :manny:

And from what I remember, once I found out, it was over.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Yep... The first time he got confronted he broke up with me and wanted to be with the woman he was cheating on me with. He found out she was crazy and came back. Fast forward a couple of years same man cheated again with a different woman. He is gone for good this time...

JMill782

All Star
Daps
I've been cheated on before, when I was younger. I would date guys. But not have sex with them, and I guess they would feel some sort of way, and they had sex with someone that was 'easier'.
I was hurt (obviously). But I know I didn't make a wrong decision in not sleeping with those guys, so :manny:

And from what I remember, once I found out, it was over.

were you in high school at the time ?

JMill782

All Star
Daps
Yep... The first time he got confronted he broke up with me and wanted to be with the woman he was cheating on me with. He found out she was crazy and came back. Fast forward a couple of years same man cheated again with a different woman. He is gone for good this time...

damn what made you want to take him back ?

Ness

Banned
Daps
Jesus Christ that pic in ur avi :mjcry: like no joke u look fukkin BEAUTIFUL