Ladies, would you respect a man who lets you sit on his face?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:ohhh: Let's see lose your toungue and you can't taste shyt :noah:

Lose your dikk and you can't feel shyt :noah:

It's a lose/lose breh :manny:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
hahaha lames, "i dont eat the box naaahh im THAT dude"...yeah breh she's prolly hittin you back up cause you got swag and she's a lame ass bytch if you're not eating the box...face sitting, I guess, if you're eating it right and lickin the pearl she's gunna be grinding pretty hard into your face whether she's on you or she's on her back.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I wouldn't respect a dude that wouldn't let me sit on his face.

I'm sayin tho.:myman:

I swear dudes who say this shyt is gettin no p*ssy, or ya some young ass dudes. You really concerned about what people think about what you do behind closed doors? That's some lame ass sucker shyt. And just to let you know....you never really pleasing a woman if you aint eating the box or letting her sit on your face. No matter what you think, the dikk isn't always enough. We want that face time:steviej:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Only females worry about if performing some sexual act will lead to their partner not "respecting" them...I thought.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wow... nikkas better get off that porch or learn the hard way. If you go all out with a chick (especially one you're feelin' like that), she'll go all out with you. Women respect the fukk outta that. What they don't respect is some timid nikka, scared to take the p*ssy in his face.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Yes. What the hell kind of question is this?

As for giving rimjobs, nope. Im not down with that.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Likes tellin bytches n butches to sit on my face n procede to box her clit wit my til she has to get up cuz she can't take no more.that's when I :pacspit: on the cooch, smack it n go "fuch yo bytch ass p*ssy"....damn 2much

Wait yall don't use dental dams?:mjpls: