Ladies, would you respect a man who lets you sit on his face?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:skip: I swear some of these nikkas got the game fukked up

Be the same nikkas preaching that stop simpin shyt too :pachaha:

What would possess a man to let a hoe do that anyway?

less work to get to the vagina and a$$hole. also she grind on your face. There is nothing more exhilarating then a woman reaching climax while trying to use your face as a penis. :smugdraper:

matter of fact I don't know why i am even typing this shyt it is obvious your sex life is dull.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
less work to get to the vagina and a$$hole. also she grind on your face. There is nothing more exhilarating then a woman reaching climax while trying to use your face as a penis. :smugdraper:

matter of fact I don't know why i am even typing this shyt it is obvious your sex life is dull.

I'm in a drought right now breh :to:

The fresh smell of taint as I struggle to breathe :ahh:

:lolbron:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ho's be talking about sittin' on nikkas faces..I always have the :what: face because I don't know if these ho's doing that shyt literally or what....i hope not.

nikkas is for real breh
Back when BBM is poppin, girls would be munching mad facebook inbox message and BBM screens exposing nikkas saying they wanna eat that kitty and let the girl ride their face.

The merciful ones were kinda enough to blur the name :laff:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
i'd let a girl do it. all the nikkahs saying no or thats some bullshyt will be sharing their girl

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:pachaha: You ladies are too smart.

Dont worry, a dude cannot control his sexual desires anyhow. If anything I think its the female domination aspect that gets them off :ld:

Yall Americans get freaky for real. I am kinda jealous I cant lie. Girls be acting mad prissy out here tryna front.

I'll let my main bytch sit on my face. But not some random.

And as far as dominance. Not with me she won't be. Im the dominant one. Im slapping asscheeks. Slapping titties. Choking that bytch and biting.

:yeshrug:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't consider politics at all when coreographing my sex acts. I stand there in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror thinking "off the edge of the bed bang it real hard then suck on the clit for a couple minutes then flip her over real rough and stuff it from behind"

Eating p*ssy from any concievable angle, thumb up her ass, pinching nipples, and whatever is all part of one singular effort: massive and multiple orgasms. She can squirt, fart, queef all she wants and I won't bat an eye. The benefit is that most ladies will not even THINK about sharing if you know exactly what to do to make her get off real real hard.

It's not fulproof tho. Whenever I discover she doesn't appreciate me as much as I think she should, I just find a new p*ssy to experiment on. Of course I am talking long term gf material not random smut.