Ladies Would You Propose To Your Man?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: why do yall always do this? You can want to be treated equal and not want to ask someone to marry you.

:mindblown:

Its not that, I just feel that people that really want to be treated equal don't mind doing certain things have been deemed gender specific by man instead of nature. Like I have my idea of what it is to be a man, which includes doing manly things... but if for some reason I got married and my wife was like nah I want to work and you can raise the kids, or whatever the case might be. Then so be it, if we gonna really treat each other like equals out here its gonna be give and take... I can't sit around like "I can't believe she's going to work everyday not letting me be a man" It just always trips me out when a woman goes on and on about how strong she is, (which is good to feel like encourage others to feel like) doesn't need a man for this or that, wont let a man tell her what to do or how it should be done.. and then turn around and talk about how she get dominated in the bed room by some stud.:deadrose: Its like all that non sumissive behavior goes out the window when they get into the bed room.

It seems like the strongest of women usually aren't really into sex aka "getting penetrated" regularly in my observation.

I mean it goes both ways really...I just see it more with women.

Ends random mini rant*

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Its not that, I just feel that people that really want to be treated equal don't mind doing certain things have been deemed gender specific by man instead of nature. Like I have my idea of what it is to be a man, which includes doing manly things... but if for some reason I got married and my wife was like nah I want to work and you can raise the kids, or whatever the case might be. Then so be it, if we gonna really treat each other like equals out here its gonna be give and take... I can't sit around like "I can't believe she's going to work everyday not letting me be a man" It just always trips me out when a woman goes on and on about how strong she is, (which is good to feel like encourage others to feel like) doesn't need a man for this or that, wont let a man tell her what to do or how it should be done.. and then turn around and talk about how she get dominated in the bed room by some stud.:deadrose: Its like all that non sumissive behavior goes out the window when they get into the bed room.

It seems like the strongest of women usually aren't really into sex aka "getting penetrated" regularly in my observation.

Ends random mini rant*

idek how to reply to this, it's all over the place. lol

I'll just say this, you have to stop thinking that everything has to be one way. One person can vary. Just because they like one thing at one specific time, doesn't mean they like it all the time. That's completely normal.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Nah. Do men need to be proposed to?

Ain't me saying "Babe, let's get married" enough? Or do I have to get down on one knee?

Marriage ain't even on my mind. Even if it was, I'm not a fan of all the fufu frillyness. Let's just go down to the court house, eat some cheesecake and make love.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Do men need to be proposed to?

Ain't me saying "Babe, let's get married" enough? Or do I have to get down on one knee?

Marriage ain't even on my mind. Even if it was, I'm not a fan of all the fufu frillyness. Let's just go down to the court house, eat some cheesecake and make love.

Justice of the peace and spend the wedding money on a nice Vaca or something

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
My metabolism is fast as f. My mom is about 40 something, we fit in the same jeans. I'm a size 4. :blessed:
Plus she had 4 kids.
:salute: same here

I got a superhuman metabolism

As a result tho im skinny as hell :mjcry:

Im finna start lifting weights n shyt tho. Tryna become brolic. :birdman: :shaq:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag

Ends random mini rant*
Bruh jus cuz women want equal rights and oppurtunities in life doesnt mean theyre tryna blur the gender identities

Equal rights is about the freedom to do what they want and exercise their femininity how theyd like, the goal isnt to become men.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh jus cuz women want equal rights and oppurtunities in life doesnt mean theyre tryna blur the gender identities

Equal rights is about the freedom to do what they want and exercise their femininity how theyd like, the goal isnt to become men.

I know this mang, all in all feminist is just as blurred as christianity and that is the problem. At its core its all good, but alot of people and leaders smear the core principles