Ladies would you leave your child if your future husband wanted you to move?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:upsetfavre: thats a generalization too.

Using the available data, the highest prevalence rate of child sexual abuse is stepfather-daughter incest.

The presence of a stepfather in the home doubles the risk of a child being molested.

Like I said if single moms really cared about their children, but nope.

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Using the available data, the highest prevalence rate of child sexual abuse is stepfather-daughter incest.

The presence of a stepfather in the home doubles the risk of a child being molested.

Yeah but you cant live your life thinking that everyone you come into contact with is gonna rape your kids :what:

Its impractical

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You all are hilarious. You constantly advocate for men to raise their own children and applaud any case where the male is allotted sole custody, yet a woman leaves her son WITH HIS FATHER and she's the devil. If she took her son and had him raised by her and the new husband because the father didn't want to move, she would still be the devil. There is no winning.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl has a 12 year old and it was like this. I don't live there so either you move or we ain't together. The father thinks it's better for the girl to stay with us until the summer in which she goes home. I'm cool with the arrangement as well.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl has a 12 year old and it was like this. I don't live there so either you move or we ain't together. The father thinks it's better for the girl to stay with us until the summer in which she goes home. I'm cool with the arrangement as well.

People are really hypocritical. I think it takes a stand up man to take sole custody of his child. Parenting is supposed to be a partnership and the parent able to provide the most stable environment for the child is the one that deserves sole custody and in rare cases, that person is not the mother.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Im not sure what the stats are but i can say in my case. Im a stepfather to my daughter which is a WORD I HATE AND DONT USE. as far as im concerned im HER FATHER. He really not in the picture and hasn't been for the most part.

I took her in as my own and she see's me as her father and is completely happy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Know a chick whos baby daddy got murdered

18 months later she moves from cali to DC to be with this rapper nikka

The baby is in Cali with the broads mom

Shes on instagram and twitter taking pics of her life like she doesnt have a child at home

:damn:HOES TODAY!

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
what if you get married then get divorced you'll have 1 then :heh:

:beli: Divorcees move away from each other every day B. At 13, most of the immediate childcare is done and that lil nikka knows how to fend for himself. If the father and my new husband is cool with it, we would work something out where he spends the school year with him and the summers with me or vice versa or some shyt. I know a few people who grew up like that and they turned out aight.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im not sure what the stats are but i can say in my case. Im a stepfather to my daughter which is a WORD I HATE AND DONT USE. as far as im concerned im HER FATHER. He really not in the picture and hasn't been for the most part.

I took her in as my own and she see's me as her father and is completely happy.

There are exceptions to every rules

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:beli: Divorcees move away from each other every day B. At 13, most of the immediate childcare is done and that lil nikka knows how to fend for himself. If the father and my new husband is cool with it, we would work something out where he spends the school year with him and the summers with me or vice versa or some shyt. I know a few people who grew up like that and they turned out aight.

You said 13 as if a divorce couldn't happen before that. Who knows what happens with the baby daddy after the divorce maybe he meets a new girl who makes him choose between his kid and her.

TBD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh really? As a single mom you should remain single if you put your kids first, as the highest molestation rate is between step daddies, boyfriends and the kids of the women they are dating.
:what:? So if a woman gets married and it doesn't work with her and her husband, she should just remain single for the rest of your life because she already has a child? You have got to be trolling. Like I said before, my kids would come before anything, whether I re-marry or not.