Ladies would you leave your child if your future husband wanted you to move?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Should have but didn't
We'll i knew we were gonna go our separate ways soon but this shyt caught me off guard to make it worse it was on my son's birthday

She left happy and didn't even say bye to her kids

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Should have but didn't
We'll i knew we were gonna go our separate ways soon but this shyt caught me off guard to make it worse it was on my son's birthday

She left happy and didn't even say bye to her kids

disgusta

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I were a single mother with a son, yes I would have made the same decision if the father was capable of providing a quality lifestyle for my son. I would not want another man raising my son if his father was capable. However if it was a daughter, then I would have taken her with me.

Daps
i wouldn't have an issue with the child living with the father, but i could not live far away like a different city or state. if it is a small rural area then maybe different towns is okay.

i know the kid must have some resentment when mom or dad does that. the kid feels like that parent is choosing their spouse over the kid. if that marriage goes wrong she's going to feel like 5x as much a piece of shyt for missing out on those years of her son's youth.

some married people live in different states. i'd rather try that out than live in a state besides my child.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
she aint shyt.....like her mama.
verdj6.gif

TBD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell no! My kids (if I had any) would go before any man.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:beli: Please don't generalize women like that.

Oh really? As a single mom you should remain single if you put your kids first, as the highest molestation rate is between step daddies, boyfriends and the kids of the women they are dating.