Ladies would you leave your child if your future husband wanted you to move?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's what a woman at my church did. She met a man online. He's from Texas. He asked her to marry her but her Baby Daddy did not want her son to move. He's 13. So she decided to marry the guy and leave her child son with her BD. Ladies would you do the same thing if you met "the one"?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
who really goes to church?

:beli:
6ols.jpg

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
He knew where we lived when we got together. I don't care if the kid was 17, I'm being there and raising my kids until they're grown. :usure: I wonder why she hooked up with a guy so far away, she knew if it worked out something would have to give, I know they had to have discussed this early on.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Hmmm...my son would need his father to teach him how to be a man, and at 13 I think it would ve good for him to be with his Dad...maybe we could work out a custody agreement that would allow the son to be with me during the summer..
Its a tricky situation

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
That's a touchy subject. To me it would all depend on who would provide the better enviroment. If the Baby's father didn't want the child to move and decides to take him in, then that's good. But if the father has showed that he's not the most responsible parent then she probably should have took her child with her. But I guess it's a crapshoot. I would say whichever provided the best possible scenerio for the child is where the child should go.