Ladies: Would you be mad if your man keeps a pregnancy app ?

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
sperm can be found in precum. Have you never been told this?

There are studies that say this is only partially true. Sperm is only present in precum after a prior ejaculation, where the sperm wasn't completely cleared or killed off before the next time you had sex..leaving the sperm already around when the precum forms. Some studies confirm that..and others reject that. But I think it makes the most sense.

Edit: :whoa: Still not saying people shouldnt protect themselves....

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
According to the research I did, the copper one is even worst. & studies show that the mirena can cause infertility due to the device embedding itself in the uterus or puncturing it. I'd rather take my chances at becoming pregnant than not being able to become pregnant at all :manny:

The doctors will lie & say that its rare, but there's alot of studies that say otherwise.
& I know of 3 girls that got pregnant while on the mirena... :comeon:
you know them personally? cause i been raw dogging like a mad man with that mirena
and according to statistics 0.1% of ppl on mirena get pregnant in a year....
Edit: the copper causes more weight gain than mirena :wtf: the big thing with copper is the increased menstrual bleeding.....

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth

you know them personally? cause i been raw dogging like a mad man with that mirena
and according to statistics 0.1% of ppl on mirena get pregnant in a year....
Edit: the copper causes more weight gain than mirena :wtf: the big thing with copper is the increased menstrual bleeding.....

Yeah one of them was my neighbors cousin, the other was this chick back in highschool (she had triples :sadcam:) and one of my close friends sister :snoop:

I have a feeling that doctors purposely downplay the true side affects of these bc's because they would rather have women deal with the side affects than to have more unwanted teen pregnancies.. They preach that shyt is rare, but if its so rare, why do I know of 3 people who had gotten pregnant on it... :comeon:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was discussing periods with my shorty yesterday and she was dropping some knowledge to me like i dont know nothing about women. I asked the name of the app and she revealed the app is called Woman Log and today her friend will be here. So I was like :ohhh: , I asked how many times we fukked this month, she replied "i lost count ".

I already got her tracked with my own app so I already knew but she dont know im tracking her. I do this as a precaution just in case she try something :wtb: Im not sure if she will be mad im tracking her cycle :manny:, would u ladies be mad?

wearing a condom stops alot of this mess smh