Ladies: Would you be mad if your man keeps a pregnancy app ?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing about the depo shot is that it seems to fukk with the chick's hormones a lot. They become moody as fukk (or maybe they just use it as an excuse, lol)

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth

Pro-tip in life: unless you're it's A) against your religion or B) you WANT to get pregnant you need to stop
Get the Nuva-Ring, a Patch, Oral Contraceptives or an IUD.
Y'all keep that up you gone end up preggers before the new year :youngsabo:
I fully endorse that Mirena :win:

I was actually on the mirena for almost 2 years which caused me to gain 15 pounds. I would work out like crazy & would diet like hell but my weight wouldnt drop for shyt. So I did research & found that the synthetic progesterone in the mirena causes the sugar that I consume to not fully dissolve unlike the natural progesterone in our body. So I did alittle more research & took a chance.

I had it removed & tell me why a month later of the same diet & exercising, I lost those 15 pounds & I got my abs back :mindblown:

So now im anti all of that fake hormonal shyt. Oh & I forgot to add that that mirena had me emotional & crazy 15 out of 30 days of the month. & now im just straight chillin like a real nikka :smugbiden:

Btw I was also on the Orthotricyline for 2 years but it gave me crazy migranes 2 Weeks of the month :snoop:

Binary

Banned
Daps
If you are bad at taking pills, take the shot (Depo Provera) never need to remember any pills.

Before you tell your jumpoffs to do this, it leads to bone density loss and pores in the bones, causing the patient to experience brittleness. My mom used to take it and I saw her health deteriorate for a bit then she came off of it. Plus she would spot on and off, sometimes she had her period weeks at a time. It's the side effects that fukk the women over. :wow:

I'm warning you, yea it's a benefit but it's not for long-term use. Get some BC or use condoms. That stuff is really dangerous if not taking care of your health at the same time. :ufdup:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know OP is trolling but the rest of yall need to check this app called Ovuview. It lets you plug in a bunch of symptoms and over a few months, it will adjust according to your natural cycle (be it 28 days or 36) and predict heavy or light days for you.

It's been especially helpful when I needed to plan a trip or vacay months ahead.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I was actually on the mirena for almost 2 years which caused me to gain 15 pounds. I would work out like crazy & would diet like hell but my weight wouldnt drop for shyt. So I did research & found that the synthetic progesterone in the mirena causes the sugar that I consume to not fully dissolve unlike the natural progesterone in our body. So I did alittle more research & took a chance.

I had it removed & tell me why a month later of the same diet & exercising, I lost those 15 pounds & I got my abs back :mindblown:

So now im anti all of that fake hormonal shyt. Oh & I forgot to add that that mirena had me emotional & crazy 15 out of 30 days of the month. & now im just straight chillin like a real nikka :smugbiden:

Btw I was also on the Orthotricyline for 2 years but it gave me crazy migranes 2 Weeks of the month :snoop:
Maybe try that Copper IUD? and trust me 15lbs overweight >>>> having an unwanted child

shylittlekitten

Scene Cred
Daps
Before you tell your jumpoffs to do this, it leads to bone density loss and pores in the bones, causing the patient to experience brittleness. My mom used to take it and I saw her health deteriorate for a bit then she came off of it. Plus she would spot on and off, sometimes she had her period weeks at a time. It's the side effects that fukk the women over. :wow:

I'm warning you, yea it's a benefit but it's not for long-term use. Get some BC or use condoms. That stuff is really dangerous if not taking care of your health at the same time. :ufdup:

I use Depo Provera and I never had any period issues. I always hear about these horror stories on the internet but never have met anyone IRL that has had these issues.... My period disappears completely on DP. No cramps, blood, nothing. It's a godsend.

I have a lot of health issues and the shot has never given me problems, it's actually better when I'm not on it since I have iron issues.

I've never used it for very long though.... I only get on BC when I'm in a relationship, so the longest I used it was a year.

shylittlekitten

Scene Cred
Daps

then use a condom.... if you are allergic to latex, use natural.

pulling out doesn't really work.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth

Maybe try that Copper IUD? and trust me 15lbs overweight >>>> having an unwanted child

According to the research I did, the copper one is even worst. & studies show that the mirena can cause infertility due to the device embedding itself in the uterus or puncturing it. I'd rather take my chances at becoming pregnant than not being able to become pregnant at all :manny:

The doctors will lie & say that its rare, but there's alot of studies that say otherwise.
& I know of 3 girls that got pregnant while on the mirena... :comeon:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I know OP is trolling but the rest of yall need to check this app called Ovuview. It lets you plug in a bunch of symptoms and over a few months, it will adjust according to your natural cycle (be it 28 days or 36) and predict heavy or light days for you.

It's been especially helpful when I needed to plan a trip or vacay months ahead.

Says the nikka with a Jay and Bey avitar. I am NOT trolling. I like discussing real issues and spitting that real talk :upsetfavre:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
So condoms ?

tumblr_lzvm4mQMzS1qa6lp8.gif