Ladies: Would you be mad if your man keeps a pregnancy app ?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I was discussing periods with my shorty yesterday and she was dropping some knowledge to me like i dont know nothing about women. I asked the name of the app and she revealed the app is called Woman Log and today her friend will be here. So I was like :ohhh: , I asked how many times we fukked this month, she replied "i lost count ".

I already got her tracked with my own app so I already knew but she dont know im tracking her. I do this as a precaution just in case she try something :wtb: Im not sure if she will be mad im tracking her cycle :manny:, would u ladies be mad?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats this app about my girl is suppose to have her period in the next 3-4 days

shylittlekitten

Scene Cred
Daps
tumblr_m9jzccTpvf1rcq66mo1_250.gif
Im dead up serious....

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
I was discussing periods with my shorty yesterday and she was dropping some knowledge to me like i dont know nothing about women. I asked the name of the app and she revealed the app is called Woman Log and today her friend will be here. So I was like :ohhh: , I asked how many times we fukked this month, she replied "i lost count ".

I already got her tracked with my own app so I already knew but she dont know im tracking her. I do this as a precaution just in case she try something :wtb: Im not sure if she will be mad im tracking her cycle :manny:, would u ladies be mad?

I'm using a different app which my bf kbows about. But so far that shyt hasnt predicted the right day for when my . Is supposed to come. I've come to the conclusion that that's all it is... a prediction app. Every woman is different & she can ovulate at any given time.
My bf & I have been sort of using it as a method of birthcontrol, which I wouldnt recommend. Sometimes we get carried away (mainly him lol) & we pray that this game of roulette that we play wont end tragically lol.

We've been getting away with it for almost 5 months though :russ:

But to answer ur question, I wouldnt be mad. The only reason a female would be mad is if she was a thirsty ass ho who is trying to trap u :manny:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I looked into the menstrual app after you mentioned it last time. I couldn't figure it out breh... Plan B

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm using a different app which my bf kbows about. But so far that shyt hasnt predicted the right day for when my . Is supposed to come. I've come to the conclusion that that's all it is... a prediction app. Every woman is different & she can ovulate at any given time.
My bf & I have been sort of using it as a method of birthcontrol, which I wouldnt recommend. Sometimes we get carried away (mainly him lol) & we pray that this game of roulette that we play wont end tragically lol.

i predict a series of unwanted pregnancies in your future :smile:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:obama: Sure why not? I wouldn't mind having a secretary on my menstruation cycle.

"Ohh honey, I think I missed my period this month :merchant: Do you think we're pregnant? :krs: "

":whistle: you have a week left woman! Jeez, you'll get it by Monday or Tuesday... :whoa: I am going by my app, idk about yours" :ehh:

:whew:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

I appreciate this candid reply ma. I wish more women of the coli kept it real.

I think my shorty know when she ovulating because she goes into beastmode and wanting a nikka to dig them guts out immediately :whew:We both get carried away because it days she done said "fukk it" and I don't ever pullout. Not knowing can really nerve racking and stressful

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

But to answer ur question, I would be mad. The only reason a female would be mad is if she was a thirsty ass ho who is trying to trap u :manny:
Pro-tip in life: unless you're it's A) against your religion or B) you WANT to get pregnant you need to stop
Get the Nuva-Ring, a Patch, Oral Contraceptives or an IUD.
Y'all keep that up you gone end up preggers before the new year :youngsabo:
I fully endorse that Mirena :win:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama: Sure why not? I wouldn't mind having a secretary on my menstruation cycle.

"Ohh honey, I think I missed my period this month :merchant: Do you think we're pregnant? :krs: "

":whistle: you have a week left woman! Jeez, you'll get it by Monday or Tuesday... :whoa: I am going by my app, idk about yours" :ehh:

:whew:
lol, you wouldn't mind being in a relationship/sexing a man you consider your "secretary"?