Ladies with junky cars

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand how people's cars get dirty unless they have children or people who ride with them frequently that dump their trash in there.

I don't leave trash or anything like books, paper etc in my car, so my sh stays clean outside of dirt being brought in from shoes.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't understand how people's cars get dirty unless they have children or people who ride with them frequently that dump their trash in there.

I don't leave trash or anything like books, paper etc in my car, so my sh stays clean outside of dirt being brought in from shoes.
I can see a wrapper but chicks with full dumpsters and shyt lol

Daps
Not gonna lie...my car gets pretty messy if I don't watch myself...I have a Mustang and a lot of times I will change shoes, put on make up, bring extra clothes on the way to work, bc I've got other things to afterwards and it doesn't take long for things to pile up...and kinda like my purse i keep a lot of things i might need for a random emergency or something...im always worried that the day I finally take something I've had sitting in my back seat or the bottom of my purse out...I'll need it...hence today...cleaned out my car and took my rainboots in my apt yesterday and it rains cats and dogs while I'm at work...had to drive home with wet shoes and socks...smh :stopitslime:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Not gonna lie...my car gets pretty messy if I don't watch myself...I have a Mustang and a lot of times I will change shoes, put on make up, bring extra clothes on the way to work, bc I've got other things to afterwards and it doesn't take long for things to pile up...and kinda like my purse i keep a lot of things i might need for a random emergency or something...im always worried that the day I finally take something I've had sitting in my back seat or the bottom of my purse out...I'll need it...hence today...cleaned out my car and took my rainboots in my apt yesterday and it rains cats and dogs while I'm at work...had to drive home with wet shoes and socks...smh :stopitslime:[/QUOTE. Mustang Sally :russ: I give you a pass because you attempt to clean your car.Some women's car looks like a junk yard :mindblown: a little trash here and there ok nobody cleans everyday but when inside of your car looks like shyt something is wrong :heh: