Ladies with junky cars

Daps
i don't get it either. i've seen people with spotless homes and flithy cars (food, clothes, dirt, dust, stinks inside, etc) unless you have very young kids food shouldn't be on the floor of your car.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
i don't get it either. i've seen people with spotless homes and flithy cars (food, clothes, dirt, dust, stinks inside, etc) unless you have very young kids food shouldn't be on the floor of your car.
I never understood how people can be so busy they can't clean a car :mindblown: I'm convinced people treat their cars like their house junky all the way thru

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Peek in cars parked in a parking lot as you walk between them if you want to see some disgusting shyt. Any chick with a trashy car probably has an apartment with dirty clothes piled in the bathroom corner, crumbs and shyt on the floor by the sofa, dirty dishes in the sink, dirty plates in the bedroom, and a bathroom mirror with 2yr old toothpaste and water spots...:scust:

Daps
Peek in cars parked in a parking lot as you walk between them if you want to see some disgusting shyt. Any chick with a trashy car probably has an apartment with dirty clothes piled in the bathroom corner, crumbs and shyt on the floor by the sofa, dirty dishes in the sink, dirty plates in the bedroom, and a bathroom mirror with 2yr old toothpaste and water spots...:scust:
i made the mistake of paying attention to parked cars before and was instantly sorry, one person had a tons of fast food containers, clothes and newspapers in their car. the car also hadn't been cleaned in 5 years. the inside of the windows were flithy

i also remember at work 1 woman offered another woman a ride and when the person opened the door she saw food (partially eating and crumbs) all in the seat. she literally slammed the door and stomped away. LOL

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
i made the mistake of paying attention to parked cars before and was instantly sorry, one person had a tons of fast food containers, clothes and newspapers in their car. the car also hadn't been cleaned in 5 years. the inside of the windows were flithy

i also remember at work 1 woman offered another woman a ride and when the person opened the door she saw food (partially eating and crumbs) all in the seat. she literally slammed the door and stomped away. LOL
:russ: at stomp away

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't wash my car myself so between washes it gets dirty and messy. I'm not going to spend £20/$35 every week so it stays a month-ish :manny:

If I had a man to wash my car regularly it would be spotless :yes:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Dude dont be calling those women out on it cuz they dont want to lose their chance to fukk/be with her.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Dude dont be calling those women out on it cuz they dont want to lose their chance to be with her.:yeshrug:
Man I don't care I would call them on it,especially if it's your girl.If it's a chick you datung etc you can make a sarcastic remarks but if you in a relationship with a woman, and her car looks like hurricane debris no excuse.