Ladies why is it so hard for women to leave a man?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Feeling as if that is the best you can do

The fear of being alone

Their relationship is fake and they do not want others to know that everything is not peaches and cream

Financial loss (Not wanting to be homeless, paying for school, paying medical bills, and etc)

Family/kids involved

Emotional imbalance/ emotional abuse

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
If they know it isn't 'Right' but he is nice, they struggle to leave. If dude is providing everything for them but there is no real spark then it's a struggle to leave and a risk you meet someone who doesn't have those values. Men are a little more brutal with it, if we're not feeling it we leave or fool around to the point that we get thrown.

A lot of truth to this...but I see this as extremely selfish on the womans side.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
This has actually been rather illuminating.

Now here's a REVERSE question for the Coli ladies.

Ladies, why would you say it's so "hard" for men to GET you in the first place?

Allow me to clarify my question.

There have been ALOT of thread recently from (supposedly) black male posters lamenting their lack of luck of getting into relationships with "quality" black women. It's almost been an epidemic of confused, disheartened, hurt, sexually frustrated young men who feel as if Black women only want "Tupac In a Business Suit". Now let's cut out the bullshyt of men who want to refer to ALL Black Women as thots, ratchets, whores, and gold diggers (we know this to be untrue)

Why do YOU as black women feel that black men have a hard time connecting with you? Maintaining your interests? Capturing your emotions?
They're not like you.

Mature responsible women want a mature responsible man. Someone who is emotionally strong, not given to fits of rage, anger, able to give/receive love. Men who can be in a healthy relationship that's not built on materialism, superficiality or quid pro quo.

I don't need a wallet or someone to "take care of me."

I prefer the type of man that, when the grid goes down, and we're down to the little things, we're still happy and we're not at each other's throats.

People want a fantasy relationship. They don't know how to be loyal or look past the looks. The looks are nice, but a man's heart and character and his ability to communicate and our ability to work things out is what makes a relationship work.

I don't believe in fairy tales or fantasies.

We have to have something left that connects us if the money, or lifestyle isn't still fabulous.

I do not feel like Black men are lacking. I believe that our society emphasizes the bullshyt. The followers latch onto the bullshyt and cannot see what really matters.

I think overall Black men are strong, kind, loving, brilliant and beautiful. That's my stereotype and my reality. Some more or less than others, but I don't feel anything negative towards Black men.

I think individual men and women should focus on good character, integrity, loyalty, kindness and other good traits.

Daps
A lot of truth to this...but I see this as extremely selfish on the womans side.

maybe selfish but also it's security....There are tons of men out there that are 'nice' enough and can provide but then there are less where they can provide, are nice and have that spark and chemistry men and women want/need so therefore if they leave the security blanket there is a higher chance you end up with someone who is worse or just the same.

pop

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:The hell are you talking about? Women cheat and abandon long term relationships all the time. The one's that stay just haven't found a good enough replacement.