Ladies why is it so hard for women to leave a man?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah emotional detachment.

It's why when a woman dunps a guy she can walk away and never look back, while she's saying I love you, kissing him, loving him she's emotionally detaching.

Some one said how women stay in a relationship until they've cut the person from their life. So they break up with the person in their mind and heart before they actually walk away. I think it was @Reinscarf never been in that scenario but it makes sense

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps

It's why when a woman dunps a guy she can walk away and never look back, while she's saying I love you, kissing him, loving him she's emotionally detaching.

Okay I wouldn't go that far. Actively misleading is another thing but building a wall around yourself before you cut the cord sounds pragmatic

Daps
For most of us it's cuz we invested to much time and energy to one guy. If we leave we have to start all over again with the likes the dislikes the moving in together in x amount of time
...when you're already established with dude your a little reluctant to leave...my breaking point is when you disrespect me...my ex stole my car cuz we got into an argument went drunk joy riding with his brother. ..did I mention he didn't have a license ...he was telling ppl that I'm good for nothing . And I did alot for him I fought for him helped him get back to school ..cooked clean did his laundry so for him to do that to me and disrespect me like that I had my wake up moment and left...never looked bak

Express

All Star
Daps

i disagree its only easy to walk away from a guy she never really cared about women will give a dude 1 million chances before she's fed up with him

Express

All Star
Daps
I'm going thru this with my husband now. Going on married for 3 years and buddy done everything possible to break me emotionally. He says it's not his intentions but for some reason, it happens on his end. Now, for the past year, we've been in this hot & cold relationship where I have one foot out the door but.. because he's my husband and I keep it ingrained in my head that I need to work thru things, marriage is a series of challenges, its got me stuck. I have been doing what I can to fix but I feel so defeated, so tired. He says it's because I keep overreacting on everything when it's him not taking what he's done seriously. Now, in that year that it's been hot & cold, his personality changed drastically.
He's more considerate, he thinks before he speaks, he stopped disrespecting me but it's one of those "too late," kind of thing. He's done the changed AFTER I no longer care for it anymore. And still, he thinks because he gave me what I wanted, why do I still feel withdrawn from our relationship.
Recently, I moved out of state and he didn't come along. He's not very open to change. It's been 5 months and it's now he's planning to come up to me but at this point, I don't want him to. I tell him that all the time but he dismiss it as "you're just lonely, you're speaking out of loneliness," when I speak out of realizing I relationship was doomed from the start and I want it to end.
To be completely honest, main reason why I'm sticking my ground on him not to come here, & doing it over the phone, is because.... he's like my kryptonite. I know if he's here in person, I'll just end up falling back on my words and allowing him to join me here.
I've already reached that point which saddens me. It saddens me more that I'm too weak against him to just leave..
i feel for u

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA

This actually makes kinda sense. I never knew why I was still giving him affections yet knowing in my mind and heart, I was already gone. He says he thinks I'm just confused because I'm being resentful and I actually thought so to but this... this proves that it's not resentment.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
shyt I'm a man and one of my biggest downfalls is letting relationships go on too long. Might even be in that situation now

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This has actually been rather illuminating.

Now here's a REVERSE question for the Coli ladies.

Ladies, why would you say it's so "hard" for men to GET you in the first place?

Allow me to clarify my question.

There have been ALOT of thread recently from (supposedly) black male posters lamenting their lack of luck of getting into relationships with "quality" black women. It's almost been an epidemic of confused, disheartened, hurt, sexually frustrated young men who feel as if Black women only want "Tupac In a Business Suit". Now let's cut out the bullshyt of men who want to refer to ALL Black Women as thots, ratchets, whores, and gold diggers (we know this to be untrue)

Why do YOU as black women feel that black men have a hard time connecting with you? Maintaining your interests? Capturing your emotions?

Express

All Star
Daps
This has actually been rather illuminating.

Now here's a REVERSE question for the Coli ladies.

Ladies, why would you say it's so "hard" for men to GET you in the first place?

Allow me to clarify my question.

There have been ALOT of thread recently from (supposedly) black male posters lamenting their lack of luck of getting into relationships with "quality" black women. It's almost been an epidemic of confused, disheartened, hurt, sexually frustrated young men who feel as if Black women only want "Tupac In a Business Suit". Now let's cut out the bullshyt of men who want to refer to ALL Black Women as thots, ratchets, whores, and gold diggers (we know this to be untrue)

Why do YOU as black women feel that black men have a hard time connecting with you? Maintaining your interests? Capturing your emotions?
girls are easy to get tbh
dudes just want girls out their league and those girls have their share of dudes
homies just gonna have to wait till they all get eliminated
but if you on a girls high priority list youll get picked easily
that tupac in a business suit shyt is garbage