Ladies why are you all so bad with money

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my sisters is amazing with money, but she also lives pretty simple even though they make pretty good money. I also dated a girl who made about 90k that was amazing with her money and credit. She managed every penny.

But I think overall OP is right, most women are just bad with managing money.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Is this why clubs have promos/deals/services where women get to drink free or get in the club free?

Was this concept created cause they thought women were bad with money?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This is why I love my momma! She was soooo frugal. I save every month. I'm going even harder this month. Giving myself just £200 to spend on my frivolous shyt. The rest is for bills and groceries.

I save £500 a month. Unfortunately I need a new laptop and have a visa application to pay for.

My goal was to have 100k by the time I was 40 but I'm going for 50k now and with the exchange rate I might just have 100k USD.

Pray for me y'all.

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm great with money. It comes from naturally being cheap. Or at least only spending money on things I really care about.

Ex. I'm out with the girls at a restaurant and they keep saying I should have a drink. I'm not that big of a fan of drinking but I will drink. But fukk paying $5+ on some shyt that's gonna be gone in mins.

I've never spent more than $14 at a restaurant :pachaha:
And yea I get water:pachaha:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Eveyrone is bad with money these days.

I see it just like working out. If you go to the gym 3 days a week, and eat moderately clean, and stay away from bad things, you will be in shape or at least somewhere thats very easy to bounce back from

The problem is people put it off and are inactive for months to years at a time until it hits them where they really are. Then they go to the gym and burnout after a month of going 5 days a week.

I think separating money is the smartest thing to do. If your making $750 a week, set aside at least $100 for emergency, $150 for play, then the rest is strictly for business.

Most people have desires and needs they hold off on until they are better financially, then when the time comes, go and blow everything and end up broke. When they could have spaced it out over time or set aside small amounts until they had enough to do what needs to be done.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm horrible with cash. I cannot have cash in my hands. shyt makes me antsy and I wanna get rid of it. Now in my bank account, I'm a little better.

I'm the opposite, If i'm using my card I will spend EVERYTHING, I'll buy a bunch of shyt I don't need. but when I have cash, I never do that.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I'm kinda bad with money, but only because i know my parents will give me more if i spend everything :pachaha:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm kinda bad with money, but only because i know my parents will give me more if i spend everything :pachaha:
1462.gif

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Most people are bad with money.

One of my friends makes $150k plus and he's almost ALWAYS broke. I thought he was bullshytting until he showed me his bank account :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Some people just like buyng shyt, saving isnt really a priority

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to learn to be better with my money including the concept of paying myself first. I think I'm pretty good at it now. A detailed budget is a good tool to have.