Ladies why are you all so bad with money

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Especially when you're making a lot of it.

My current GF makes over 150K, and I've dated another woman who made around 100K. Both are (was) terrible with money. I had to extend loans to both. My current girlfriend is in a terrible financial situation from a previous marriage, and I've had to help her out of it, despite her making like 50K more than me.

I don't know if WW are the same as AAWs, but it seems to be a theme amongst AWWs.

I don't get it.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My current GF makes over 150K, and I've dated another woman who made around 100K. Both are (was) terrible with money. I had to extend loans to both. My current girlfriend is in a terrible financial situation from a previous marriage, and I've had to help her out of it, despite her making like 50K more than me.

I don't know if WW are the same as AAWs, but it seems to be a theme amongst AWWs.

I don't get it.

So you like sugar mamas? Let's talk about that.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because you dealt with 2 women that are bad with money we all are? And what is this have to do with race? :francis: Trolling or not?

Ehh to be honest, it's been with all the ladies I've dated. Not one has been good with their money. Of course I can only comment on the ones I've dated, but it seemed to be a common theme. :yeshrug:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Ehh to be honest, it's been with all the ladies I've dated. Not one has been good with their money. Of course I can only comment on the ones I've dated, but it seemed to be a common theme. :yeshrug:

Maybe it's you, maybe you have a subconsious need to be with a woman you have to take care of to prove you are a man. Therefore you are unknowing drawn to women who on the surface seem like they can take care of themselves but can't. :troll:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's you, maybe you have a subconsious need to be with a woman you have to take care of to prove you are a man. Therefore you are unknowing drawn to women who on the surface seem like they can take care of themselves but can't. :troll:

interesting thought :patrice:

but how do you know when a woman genuinely can take care of themselves? You don't know until you get past the facade, and that takes months, if not years :merchant:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
interesting thought :patrice:

but how do you know when a woman genuinely can take care of themselves? You don't know until you get past the facade, and that takes months, if not years :merchant:

Instict, like a lion can sense an injured gazelle. Plus when people try to hide things you can always tell. There are always signs.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I'm horrible with cash. I cannot have cash in my hands. shyt makes me antsy and I wanna get rid of it. Now in my bank account, I'm a little better.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ

I don't get it.
How did you meet these women? :lupe:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm not bad with money, I'm just bad at saving. I'm getting better tho.

I always make sure bills are paid first but I always end up spending the rest on food and clothes. I'm sure if I made 100k I'd be able to save it by living as modestly as I do now.