Ladies who occasionally wear Thot-fits.....

Daps
A club, a party, a date with your boo, girls night, lounge etc. Basically it's usually for the night life.

I'll be wearing mines in Miami for my bday.
men let their girls wear see through outfits? i thought only single women wore that stuff but i think i'm much older than ya'll hence my confusion. thanks for the education

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
men let their girls wear see through outfits? i thought only single women wore that stuff but i think i'm much older than ya'll hence my confusion. thanks for the education
I mean, I'm grown so my man cant LET me do anything:yeshrug:But he enjoys my risque outfits. Im not wearing them on a dinner or movie date of course. But when we're out bar hopping and dancing, then yea.

Daps
I mean, I'm grown so my man cant LET me do anything:yeshrug:But he enjoys my risque outfits. Im not wearing them on a dinner or movie date of course. But when we're out bar hopping and dancing, then yea.
when i said let i didn't mean physically preventing you. i meant let in the form of not give you any grief about it.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Girl I came to chime in, but I can't do the see through trend.

it's too thotty for me lol :russ:

My friend FaceTimed me an outfit like should I wear this? I was like sure! It looked liked some striped leggings on camera. When I picked her up it was see through with a very long tassel shirt and she just had on some boy shorts with her cheeks out. I was like :picard:.

We did get free drink all night though, changed from :picard: to :blessed:.

So I'm sure you'll have a blast :pachaha:.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Fashion nova and gslovesme are perfect for cute thot clothes

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"

I enjoy when my wife goes out dressed like that for girls night or to party. It makes her feel good from the attention she gets. No jealousy here. Just want her to be happy.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I enjoy when my wife goes out dressed like that for girls night or to party. It makes her feel good from the attention she gets. No jealousy here. Just want her to be happy.

So your wife is happy from getting attention from others (presumably men) despite the fact that she's married to you?

Married women act to similarly to how single women act.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
So your wife is happy from getting attention from others (presumably men) despite the fact that she's married to you?

Apparently your weird if you disagree. That is why things are the way they are with everyone being a "thot". They got on thot uniforms even when spoken for :mjgrin:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"

Yeah same way when a chick approaches me...yall are on some militant control freak craziness man. I have complete security in my relationship.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

I might still shop around, but I saw this and liked it. Just the right amount of Thottery for me:mjgrin:

Oh, and I found it at a lil whole in the wall store that sells only club wear.

I really like the top
I could do that with some jeans or high waist work pants or skirt.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Are you really trying to have fun or is it you gotten up in age and still trying to see if you still got it and low key choosing :mjgrin: