Ladies who occasionally wear Thot-fits.....

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Where y'all shopping at? My bday trip is in 2 and a half weeks and I still don't have a dress:mjcry:

Don't really care about price as long as the material and quality is good. And somewhere that has fast shipping.

Help me:feedme:

it varies

I'll shop at Forever21, Charlotte Russe, TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, Nordostroms, FashionNova.com , Macys & mom n pop stores

@King Musa I typically dress like this (with slight moderation). I'm going out tonight. I may post pics op is this the look you're going for @Rockstar Mom

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
it varies

I'll shop at Forever21, Charlotte Russe, TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, Nordostroms, FashionNova.com , Macys & mom n pop stores

@King Musa I typically dress like this (with slight moderation). I'm going out tonight. I may post pics op is this the look you're going for @Rockstar Mom

Yea, this kind of style.Maybe I need to look at fashion nova again.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
it varies

Oh...sis, let me see how it look on you....:whoo:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
in the UK we usually get cheep dresses on Asos

omg my thotfits were baaad untill i turn Rasta

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lulu's has really good quality clothes, and they always have great sales. Plus they offer free shipping on 75 i think and a coupon off ur first order when you sign up for their emails.
You can find a lot of nice clothes on Amazon also, best is that you get to read reviews and some even post pics of they're outfits.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Asos isn't cheap here. A wanted to get a spaghetti strap crop top, and that shyt was $60. For a piece of a shirt:hhh:

O really iv found some good dresses @ 20-40 pounds not sure what that is in dollas