Ladies, what's the most you've put a man through for sex?

Detroit Red

Buy any jeans necessary
Daps
Is it unreasonable to ask for a guy to go to another dimension for me?
:dame:

There's this Korean ritual I've been too scared to try: the elevator game.
Supposedly you can travel to another world/reality if you press for a sequence of floors, but this is what terrifies me: on the 5th floor a woman will enter and try to engage with you but you must not acknowledge her by speaking or looking at her.

I'm a strong independent woman, except I'm not. So is it too much to ask for a guy to try it in my place?

:gucci:

I asked him to and he said he's a little scared but still wants to hit. :mjgrin:
Men nowadays don't even open the elevator door for a lady. :hhh:
sooooooo you want a nikka to go to the "Upside Down" and fight a demagorgan for you?

Juicebox

Rookie
Daps
In every relationship so far, guys who wanted me went through hell :smile:. To get me in bed I need a lot of presents, romantic fine dining restaurants, short weekend getaways, and a lot of attention. I work really hard to maintain my looks and I have really high opinion of myself, I'm very spoiled (since childhood) and sometimes I'm a really big tease. Sooo guys who want to date me have to prepare for nightmare :evil:

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
In every relationship so far, guys who wanted me went through hell :smile:. To get me in bed I need a lot of presents, romantic fine dining restaurants, short weekend getaways, and a lot of attention. I work really hard to maintain my looks and I have really high opinion of myself, I'm very spoiled (since childhood) and sometimes I'm a really big tease. Sooo guys who want to date me have to prepare for nightmare :evil:

:scust:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Moon & back...and still teasing:skip:.

:wow:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
:obama:

:obama:

I would come close to shooting you. But I ain't mad

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Hey I dig a woman getting shyt out of a simp and if i was a female...I would be hunting simps like the fukking Predator...so I can't shame the Game.

BUT...

A man of means will not wait for any woman's p*ssy. When women play these games there are 5 others that will easily jump ahead and we are cool with it. :francis:

But hey...play these games get on Twitter or Facebook smokin Black N Milds talmbout "nikkas ain't shyt" later. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:fukkwrongkodak:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's not my intention to "put dudes through it" for sex. I'm just not a pump and dump chick. Sure I've been working on my weight (will post b4 an after pics when I reach my next June goal) but that still doesn't translate to me being easy.

I once told a dude I'm unfinessable. I'll be just as sweet as I can be. I'm affectionate. I genuinely care about u as a blk man. Call me up anytime. I've had dudes come thru at 3:00 and I cooked them breakfast. I go out of my way for people I love.

On the flipside...lmao...courtship is a must. I'm not just outchea fukking to be fukking. I'm also not trying to tease you. I love me too much be playing reindeer games and fukkin with dudes who don't care whether I live to see tomorrow or not.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's not my intention to "put dudes through it" for sex. I'm just not a pump and dump chick. Sure I've been working on my weight (will post b4 an after pics when I reach my next June goal) but that still doesn't translate to me being easy.

I once told a dude I'm unfinessable. I'll be just as sweet as I can be. I'm affectionate. I genuinely care about u as a blk man. Call me up anytime. I've had dudes come thru at 3:00 and I cooked them breakfast. I go out of my way for people I love.

On the flipside...lmao...courtship is a must. I'm not just outchea fukking to be fukking. I'm also not trying to tease you. I love me too much be playing reindeer games and fukkin with dudes who don't care whether I live to see tomorrow or not.

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ziggiy1/media/53545E4C-D521-4D99-9161-B62030604BB0_zpsquq73wps.gif.html] [/URL]