Ladies, what's the most you've put a man through for sex?

Daps
I make guys wait but I tease before we have sex.
No it's not unreasonable to make a man go through hoops to have sex because that's what a lot of their ultimate goals are.
You don't wanna have regret/feel remorse after having sex with him if the dating/relationship ends.
You MUST get things out of it. Either you wanna use him for his dikk, his money, or he's spending money on you beforehand.
USE HIM.
Don't feel forced or rushed to do anything you don't want to do.
You call the shots.
:scust:

but why am i in the salon anyway
:dame:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
But when you play games like this some men will string you along and have women on the side so he'll wait for you and you'll think hes a great patient guy for waiting but in the meantime hes pounding side pum pum while stringing you along

You know what I'll let yall ladies cook. I guess thats why yall use him first so at least you get something out of getting played. And cheaters gon cheat regardless I suppose...

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
:gucci:

No it's not unreasonable to make a man go through hoops to have sex because that's what a lot of their ultimate goals are.
You don't wanna have regret/feel remorse after having sex with him if the dating/relationship ends.
You MUST get things out of it. Either you wanna use him for his dikk, his money, or he's spending money on you beforehand.
USE HIM.
You call the shots.
This is why we can't have nice things

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
USE HIM.
You call the shots.
Sounds like prostitution to me

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
giphy.gif

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Hmm. Its one thing to be coy, aloof, not always available, etc. but its another to make him feel like youre a high maintenance chore. You can be a challenge without being a high maintenance nuisance. What Ive noticed, with me, men who took an interest in me did all the jumping themselves without me having to "put them through it". Thats because they felt I was worth the time and effort. Of course, initial attraction is probably sexual but Ive intentionally cultivated things about myself that let men know a wait is involved without having to express it. I believe that falls into self- improvement, internal reflection, etc.

IMHO, If you find the right guy its not a matter of "waiting" so you can uphold a pretense of societal norms. The "wait" happens naturally in my experience. My relationships that happened that way naturally were far more profound in that regard and Im glad its allowed me to have no regrets with previous partners.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Is it unreasonable to ask for a guy to go to another dimension for me?
:dame:

There's this Korean ritual I've been too scared to try: the elevator game.
Supposedly you can travel to another world/reality if you press for a sequence of floors, but this is what terrifies me: on the 5th floor a woman will enter and try to engage with you but you must not acknowledge her by speaking or looking at her.

I'm a strong independent woman, except I'm not. So is it too much to ask for a guy to try it in my place?

:gucci:

I asked him to and he said he's a little scared but still wants to hit. :mjgrin:
Men nowadays don't even open the elevator door for a lady. :hhh:
i wanna try this with a fine dime piece :lolbron::mjlol: