Ladies, what's the most you've put a man through for sex?

Luna

All Star
Daps
Is it unreasonable to ask for a guy to go to another dimension for me?
:dame:

There's this Korean ritual I've been too scared to try: the elevator game.
Supposedly you can travel to another world/reality if you press for a sequence of floors, but this is what terrifies me: on the 5th floor a woman will enter and try to engage with you but you must not acknowledge her by speaking or looking at her.

I'm a strong independent woman, except I'm not. So is it too much to ask for a guy to try it in my place?

:gucci:

I asked him to and he said he's a little scared but still wants to hit. :mjgrin:
Men nowadays don't even open the elevator door for a lady. :hhh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I make guys wait but I tease before we have sex.
No it's not unreasonable to make a man go through hoops to have sex because that's what a lot of their ultimate goals are.
You don't wanna have regret/feel remorse after having sex with him if the dating/relationship ends.
You MUST get things out of it. Either you wanna use him for his dikk, his money, or he's spending money on you beforehand.
USE HIM.
Don't feel forced or rushed to do anything you don't want to do.
You call the shots.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
full
full

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA

Supposedly you can travel to another world/reality if you press for a sequence of floors, but this is what terrifies me: on the 5th floor a woman will enter and try to engage with you but you must not acknowledge her by speaking or looking at her.

I'm a strong independent woman, except I'm not. So is it too much to ask for a guy to try it in my place?

I asked him to and he said he's a little scared but still wants to hit. :mjgrin:
i want whatever you're smoking :gucci:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

I'm only gonna tell you this one time, if you want to keep posting here stay off the drugs :sitdown:
That line is from a movie fyi. Not telling you if you can and can't post here